Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got it on!

+4
Badmoon
nodakbassmaster
twin1300
13gator69
8 posters

Go down

Got it on! Empty Got it on!

Post  13gator69 Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:06 pm

cheers Well I waited til this afternoon,and with some help from some friends we got that Michelin Hydro-Edge205/65R/16 on my vtx 1800C. Another rider I know here I've explained that he should join this site. He has the same bike I do and just goT his ct on 1 wk ago, I'll tell yall that ride coming home was something else and when I went into a bend felt more confident about the ammount of rubber that meets the road. I didn't use Dynabeads but 1 called Counterbalance. They use them in the front tires of semmi-trucks,I measured 3ozs., & put them in with the baggie.I guess when I get out there & do some actual riding I'll b able to tell the difference,When I left my buddies place to come home there were no vibrations in the rear,I slowed to25 to 15MPH then held at a steady 60MPH,Yeah! I goosed it a few times & take off was excellent. I also wanted to say that I'm glad I found this site & the "?"s I asked I can't thank those enuff,But to those who said I couldn't watch out affraid cause Gators rides a DARKSIDE...

Last edited by 13gator69 on Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I can't spell!)
13gator69
13gator69

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Back to top Go down

Got it on! Empty Re: Got it on!

Post  twin1300 Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:57 pm

13gator69 wrote: I asked I can't thank those enuff, But to those who said I couldn't watch out affraid cause Gators rides a DARKSIDE...

BWwhahahaha Gators got a darkside! I love it! Well congrats and the more you ride it the more you will love it! I do and that's been 4 years ago! OH! Yea...Welcome to our site!

...................bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  nodakbassmaster Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:01 pm

cheers cheers Cool
nodakbassmaster
nodakbassmaster
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1604
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Badmoon Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:47 pm

Makes you wonder what all the hoo-ha on the other board is all about dont it?
Welcome.

Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:09 am

Welcome to the darkside Gator....

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Got it on! Empty where did you get yours mounted in Western PA

Post  Big IV Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:56 am

I put a hole in my car tire up here in PA. I'm up for the summer and hadn't planned on putting a new tire on while I was up here. I do trust the plug, but the side wall rubbed on the way flat and I don't trust the way it feels.
So where in Western PA do you get a CT mounted?
Big IV
Big IV

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-05-05

http://www.valkyrieforum.com/bbs/index.php, www.trainboard.com,

Back to top Go down

Post  dond4605 Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:56 am

I got mine mounted down at Double "R" Cycles in Leechburg. They had me sign a waiver. But they did it and put the dyno beads in also. Very Happy Very Happy
dond4605
dond4605

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post  13gator69 Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:54 am

Big IV wrote:I put a hole in my car tire up here in PA. I'm up for the summer and hadn't planned on putting a new tire on while I was up here. I do trust the plug, but the side wall rubbed on the way flat and I don't trust the way it feels.
I had some help from a couple friends,couldn't find anyone and got tired of the BS places were giving me so I just went ahead & mounted the ct our seleves,check the next thread,Gator
13gator69
13gator69

Back to top Go down

Post  13gator69 Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:57 am

13gator69 wrote:
Big IV wrote:I put a hole in my car tire up here in PA. I'm up for the summer and hadn't planned on putting a new tire on while I was up here. I do trust the plug, but the side wall rubbed on the way flat and I don't trust the way it feels.
I had some help from a couple friends,couldn't find anyone and got tired of the BS places were giving me so I just went ahead & mounted the ct our seleves,check the next thread,Gator
PS,shouldv'e seen some of the faces of those who saw it after the ct was on affraid
13gator69
13gator69

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:27 am

i get mine mounted at the car tire store. Tires cost real close to online places and they mount it no problem. Took the bike back up after I put it back on the bike just to show them what it looked like and to talk about it.

Good luck

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content