Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Added a couple more to the stable, first street ride with my son

5 posters

Go down

Added a couple more to the stable, first street ride with my son Empty Added a couple more to the stable, first street ride with my son

Post  smokey2255 Fri May 29, 2009 8:28 pm

I just made a traade for a 99 750 shadow and a suzi 250 enduro. I had my 13 year old son ride the shadow to the house. I rode mine beside him. Much to his moms dismay. It could have been a block ride but...... had to see if the boy is up to the ride. We took the long way home stretched the block out to about a mile Laughing Laughing What can I say. Dude is a rider. The plan is to put him on the 250 as his run around alone bike (when he is of age) and the 750 I will let him get out and ride with the old man. Starting today and anytime I am just putting out in the country. Yeah it has been a good birthday.

Now the total in my stable is 3 street bikes 2 dirt bikes an enduro and a quad

See you out there
Smokey

Last edited by smokey2255 on Fri May 29, 2009 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : list of stable toys)
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Added a couple more to the stable, first street ride with my son Empty Re: Added a couple more to the stable, first street ride with my son

Post  nodakbassmaster Fri May 29, 2009 9:17 pm

congrats and happy birthday!
nodakbassmaster
nodakbassmaster
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1604
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Added a couple more to the stable, first street ride with my son Empty Re: Added a couple more to the stable, first street ride with my son

Post  Tanglefoot Fri May 29, 2009 10:15 pm

If the Dude is happy about the deal I know Smokey is happy. Happy Birthday.
Tanglefoot
Tanglefoot
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  horseman8m Sat May 30, 2009 1:51 am

you are a lucky man,
horseman8m
horseman8m

Number of posts : 1449
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:17 am

Aint nothing like riding with your son! Or doing anything as a matter of fact!

...............bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:04 am

Bobby, you are right. everything is fun ..... but riding "out there" is so sweet. We are taking baby steps and having a blast. Plus we are starting to build a stock car too. Life if good.

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum