Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bike wont start after using NOS fuel additive

+2
Badmoon
Muntz
6 posters

Go down

Bike wont start after using NOS fuel additive Empty Bike wont start after using NOS fuel additive

Post  Muntz Mon May 25, 2009 6:29 am

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226570

You MUST read to at least pg 2

Enjoy to the Madness,
Muntz King
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Bike wont start after using NOS fuel additive Empty Re: Bike wont start after using NOS fuel additive

Post  Badmoon Mon May 25, 2009 8:49 am

I read that a couple of days ago. I cnat belive that clown did that. If in fact he did I can see some big problems. We all have done some stupid things in life. But it is funny just the same.

Peace
Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Bike wont start after using NOS fuel additive Empty Re: Bike wont start after using NOS fuel additive

Post  horseman8m Mon May 25, 2009 10:40 am

now that there is funny
horseman8m
horseman8m

Number of posts : 1449
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Mon May 25, 2009 4:47 pm

Badmoon wrote:I read that a couple of days ago. I cnat belive that clown did that. If in fact he did I can see some big problems. We all have done some stupid things in life. But it is funny just the same.

Peace
Moon

This dude is a serious motard. Around page 97 he actually gets dumber and dumber.
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  nodakbassmaster Mon May 25, 2009 6:30 pm

without even clicking the link, can I guess it's the NOS drink, not the fuel additive that he dumped in his tank? Question

yup... retard
nodakbassmaster
nodakbassmaster
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1604
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Tue May 26, 2009 1:54 am

nodakbassmaster wrote:without even clicking the link, can I guess it's the NOS drink, not the fuel additive that he dumped in his tank? Question

yup... retard

Yes, he put 2 20oz. bottles into half a tank of gas. He actually has 2000 posts so hes not a noob. Just an idiot with a croch rocket.
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  MattX13 Tue May 26, 2009 11:23 am

Maybe the gene pool will get lucky and next time he'll drink a couple of bottles of the fuel additive. Razz

That ladies and gentleman is an EPIC FAIL!

MattX13

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-05-05

http://www.wilkes.net/~ghostdog/tric441a.html

Back to top Go down

Post  horseman8m Tue May 26, 2009 11:25 am

do you think he is pulling everyone's leg with this post or do you think he really did it?
horseman8m
horseman8m

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Tue May 26, 2009 12:17 pm

Good lord dont let him breed.....

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Fri May 29, 2009 9:38 am

horseman8m wrote:do you think he is pulling everyone's leg with this post or do you think he really did it?

The post has well over 100pgs at this point but nobody confirming his story. I'll look into it again next weekend and see if he admits it was a prank. However from what I read it just looks like a bonehead.

Jerry .... my fear is somebody's daughter thinks hes worth having around. Poor Father-in-Law. Maybe he'll put the boy down like a rabid dog. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  horseman8m Fri May 29, 2009 10:12 am

next time he will go into an auto parts store and buy a bottle of nos additive and drink it.
affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
horseman8m
horseman8m

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum