Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winds of change

+3
Muntz
gstanfield
cerooth
7 posters

Go down

Winds of change Empty Winds of change

Post  cerooth Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:19 pm

Times are changing as the wind blows these days. Use to be a time when a man did what he was supposed to, when he was supposed to and never got any grief. Friday night I had the displeasure of learning that stupidity and management went hand in hand yet again. It seems that my management at the place I worked at thinks I do my job correctly. When they presented me with the "video evidence" I couldn't see anything wrong with what was going on. Suspect When they made their false accusations with the video I pointed out just why it wasn't even possible. I could make up an elaborate reason for what they see isn't happening, but I learned a long time ago that common sense is always better. Even then they still had their heads blocking their bowls. Normally I would get rather hostile about this kind of situation, but for some reason I kept my cool. If I had done something wrong I'll be the first one to admit and take responsibility for my actions. It just pisses me off that I get blamed for something I didn't do and now have to rethink my future plans.
cerooth
cerooth
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2007-12-15

https://www.facebook.com/#!/cerooth

Back to top Go down

Winds of change Empty Re: Winds of change

Post  gstanfield Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:56 pm

Bummer. I'd hate to work somewhere with cameras, but here lately I've been wishing they would put them in where I work cause everytime the boss leaves the rest of the shop shuts down to stand around and talk for hours at a time literally!! If I complain about it any at all the boss get's pissed at me cause the low life worthless lazy bums are his friends and of course they can do no wrong.

I thought one time to get rid of a boss and own my own buisness, it was then that I found I worked for the worst boss in the world as he made me work too hard, too long and with practically no benefits. I had to quit that job so that I could stay friends with myself Neutral

Good luck in looking for a change.

George
gstanfield
gstanfield
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 583

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:03 pm

I learned really young thats it better to find a place that you are truely appreciated than to work at one where you are aren't. If they have to manufacture something then I'm sure they have an alterior motive, such as a friend that needs a job. In the long run you will find yourself better off. God never closes a door without opening another.

In the last 7 years I have found myself unemployed for 2 seperate 6 month periods. I had been offered several jobs but I was holding out for something better. It took a while and I think all of that prepared me for the job I have now. I'm paid well and appreciated.

It may take some time but these things have a way of working themselves out. Good Luck!
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  cerooth Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:36 pm

I've had a number of different job in the last 8 years, probably around 12 if my memory is still working. Shocked I had my dream job when I was in the Marine Corps, just had to change since my body said I couldn't play anymore. I have a good feeling about heading off to MMI, just have to alter my plans to make it happen. I'm more concerned to make sure I can handle my current obligations before I can start to move forward again.
cerooth
cerooth
Super User
Super User

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:06 pm

Don't sell the guns or the bike, everything else is fair game.
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Toasted_311 Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:54 pm

Muntz wrote:Don't sell the guns or the bike, everything else is fair game.

Or the PS3... Cool

lol....good luck man....i know the feeling...hate it but you gotta do what ya gotta do. Wink
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-12-14

https://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cerooth Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:42 pm

It's official, today I was called in to work to "discuss" the situation. In reality they just wanted me to fill out paper work. Sad I tried to talk to them but they didn't want to listen Evil or Very Mad , so I felt there was no reason to argue with the idiots and left. So I'll be looking for a new job while putting MMI on the back burner for now. I'm not concered about this month's bills, it's next month that I need to wory about.
cerooth
cerooth
Super User
Super User

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:11 pm

Good luck brother, the winds shift for a reason........enjoy the breeze they provide and the journey they take you on.

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post  trell Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:08 pm

know what you are saying,my wife works under a camera all the time(mental health).
managment is always busting someone's chop. i've always been selfemployed for the most
part, don't like working for the other guy but sometimes i can see the advantages..trell

trell

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:51 pm

cerooth wrote:It's official, today I was called in to work to "discuss" the situation. In reality they just wanted me to fill out paper work. Sad I tried to talk to them but they didn't want to listen Evil or Very Mad , so I felt there was no reason to argue with the idiots and left. So I'll be looking for a new job while putting MMI on the back burner for now. I'm not concered about this month's bills, it's next month that I need to wory about.

cerooth,

I hear ya' dude... I don't let people tarnish my work character. I have started all over too. A few times...heheheh Good luck brother on your next job! Let us know how it goes. From your first post, I had a feeling it wasn't going to be good.

...........................bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down