Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stupid Stealer

4 posters

Go down

Stupid Stealer Empty Stupid Stealer

Post  jedishon Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:38 pm

Went to the stealer today and had a new ME 880 put on the front. After he had it all back together his boss told him not to take it out of the parking lot on the test ride. He didn't want to be responsible for anything happening because I was stupid and put a car tire on my bike.
The mechanic went around the building and said it sure feels strange. My response yep you have never had that much traction before.....

There are still idiots out there folks, but their numbers are shrinking.......

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Stupid Stealer Empty Re: Stupid Stealer

Post  Badmoon Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:20 pm

I went in to the stealership a couple of weeks ago to put some money down on a new set of plastics for one of my riding buds and the guy behind the counter said "Hay you are the guy that is running a CT on your bike." "I am surprised you are not dead, you ride with a friend of mine and said you were dragging your pegs with that tire." "How can you do that riding on the edge like that?" "You are a hazard to all that ride behind you." "Can you explain to me how it is done?" This is where I had my fun. I just told him it is "F'n MAGIC." Turns out this clown has never ridden a bike. And to think this dude is selling Parts to those that know.

Duh, Dumba$$.

Remember you started this Unk Jer..........
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:34 am

Unca Jerr my respose is always to direct the idiots to this site. Make them educate them selves.

IDIOTS ARE A DIME A DOZEN
\
See you out theere
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  wrongway Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:23 am

when I went thru tech the first time with a car tire , the inspectors could not find a rule that banned a car tire so I went thru ok. The the technical director heard about it and looked it over. The best reason he could come up with was " I don't like it . I am not sure why I don't like it . I just dont like it ."

After doing some penalty laps and proving I could maintain control on the course at lower speeds ( 175 mph ) I was allowed to run for a record. It has been more than a year since my first pass with the car tire and I still have not seen anyone else try it at the track. But at least I have set the precedent and until someone wrecks with a car tire I think it will continued to be allowed.

Funny thing is that there have ben a few wrecks with motorcycle tires and they have not been banned :-)

Roy
wrongway
wrongway

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum