Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rode with a Police officer in traffic yesterday!

4 posters

Go down

Rode with a Police officer in traffic yesterday! Empty Rode with a Police officer in traffic yesterday!

Post  twin1300 Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:50 am

We rode about 10 miles together and a lot of stop and go! He had to kill his bike at the long red lights and when it took a couple of cycles to get threw them so it wouldn't over heat!!!!!!!!!.... Shocked Shocked Shocked

He told me I needed to wash my bike and that it was looking a little rough, I told him that I ride it every day and he asked "why because you didn't own another vehicle????" I told him NO, I got a pick up truck! He said then why do you ride your bike every day!...I told him.....(wait for it)...I love to ride! hehehehehe And he's a motorcycle cop......... affraid

He wasn't impressed with my car because he doesn't have to buy his tires!

.............................twin

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Rode with a Police officer in traffic yesterday! Empty Re: Rode with a Police officer in traffic yesterday!

Post  Muntz Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:20 pm

I guess now your the new Barney Fife. lol!

Welcome to the Madness,
Muntz King
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Rode with a Police officer in traffic yesterday! Empty Re: Rode with a Police officer in traffic yesterday!

Post  twin1300 Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:43 pm

Actually NO.....I couldn't take going that slow, so I got in the next lane and checked out on him!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
But there is a NEW Darkside sheriff in town...........and they call him...."tator salad"!

..............................bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  gstanfield Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:55 pm

Hey, be easy on us cops. We have feelings too (sorta)

Besides, the rumor about cops only eating doughnuts is terribly wrong. We also like apple fritters and chocolate cake Laughing

George
gstanfield
gstanfield
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:03 pm

Did you give him a cookie anyway......

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down