Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Empty Box

+6
smokey2255
Tanglefoot
twin1300
horseman8m
jedishon
Badmoon
10 posters

Go down

Empty Box Empty Empty Box

Post  Badmoon Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:12 am

OK. It have been around a while and over a long period of time I have heard about boxes with nothing in them. What is up with that?

Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Empty Box Empty Re: Empty Box

Post  jedishon Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:46 am

Just Twin saying he will send you something and when you get it the box is empty.
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  horseman8m Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:06 pm

jedishon wrote:Just Twin saying he will send you something and when you get it the box is empty.

that is whet happened to jedison ,, so last year we all sent Twin empty boxes to the hotel he was staying at the Darkside rally .

Twin has a great sense of humor , and will remind those who sent the empty boxes that payback is coming.
Very Happy Twisted Evil
horseman8m
horseman8m

Number of posts : 1449
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:52 pm

Vicious rumor....nothing to it!.......................... Embarassed Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

....................bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Badmoon Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:27 pm

I remember reading something like that. So twin just spent good money sending empty packages. Was it a Joke or what?
Badmoon
Badmoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanglefoot Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:34 pm

Badmoon wrote:I remember reading something like that. So twin just spent good money sending empty packages. Was it a Joke or what?

It wasn't a joke. Twin just forgot to put what he was sending in the box and mailed it. The joke was Muntz mounted this champagne to have some of the members mail Twin empty boxes to the motel we stayed at in Mt Ida, Ark. The boxes were waiting for him when we got there. It really made Twin feel loved. The people at the Motel thought it was funny and liked it that they were in on the empty box prank. He got some real nice empty boxes.
Tanglefoot
Tanglefoot
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:18 pm

Now to be fair, since I received the empty box from twin that started all this, I have also gotten 2 boxes with stuff in them. One of which was the cd that was to be sent the first go around. And it truly was an honest mistake which is what makes this so much funnier. And I truly didn't tell anyone what he had done ........ well not until I got to the computer any way Very Happy ... That little screw up has given us well over a year of playing and entertainment. Thanks Bobby .....

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post  Toasted_311 Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:05 pm

We can always count on Bobby for some good entertainment. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1132

https://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:09 am

I might not be in a class all by myself.....but it don't take long to call roll..... affraid Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

.........................bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:52 am

twin1300 wrote:I might not be in a class all by myself.....but it don't take long to call roll..... affraid Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I would like to join the club, but I'm not sure I can qualify.

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Back to top Go down

Post  Badmoon Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:03 am

Me too
Badmoon
Badmoon

Back to top Go down

Empty Box Empty RE EMPTY BOX

Post  Larry Simpson Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:00 am

Me three bounce bounce bounce
Larry Simpson
Larry Simpson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:35 am

I you guys want it...just cause trouble on another riding board about being a darksider and proud of it.......or you can just send things and put the box in the package you are going to ship....Oila! Your in!

....................bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:42 am

I got banned from crap because I'm darksider

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Back to top Go down

Post  Badmoon Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:58 am

What??????
You got banned from Crap cause you are a darksider? Are you serious? Being a darksider is prolly the best crap mod you can do. Or were you stiring the pot and causing problems. (This I find hard to believe) But I had to ask.

Peace
Moon

p.s. I would like to know more about this. I am a member of crap and am now considering a WTF dropout.
Badmoon
Badmoon

Back to top Go down

Post  horseman8m Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:27 pm

twin1300 wrote:I might not be in a class all by myself.....but it don't take long to call roll..... affraid Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Class ???? HA jocolor lol! Laughing Razz
horseman8m
horseman8m

Number of posts : 1449
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:51 pm

Badmoon wrote:What??????
You got banned from Crap cause you are a darksider? Are you serious? Being a darksider is prolly the best crap mod you can do. Or were you stiring the pot and causing problems. (This I find hard to believe) But I had to ask.

Peace
Moon

p.s. I would like to know more about this. I am a member of crap and am now considering a WTF dropout.

That and I think I said something about Biddy. If you dont know Biddy controls everything over there. If you post something he doesn't like it gets deleted. If you make a joke about him or his pet group of people it gets deleted. Its not a brotherhood is a dictatorship.

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Back to top Go down

Empty Box Empty Banned? not yet

Post  yank Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:52 pm

I've had an on going battle with Spike, I've been ridding since 63, and no matter what I've said, I don't know anything. I've raced hillclimb, motocross, flat track, ice racing flat track style, road racing( illegal) raced as a priveteer for Honda in 83-85 drag strip(V65 Magna) 6.9 sec 1/8 mile at 105mph set the record in 83 and I held it till 92( Lancaster NY. Drag strip) now I ride for fun. ( I also do my own engine work )
Besides that how did a HD rider still stay a moderator?? I know for a fact he has driven newbies away with his I'm the man sh**t, I've been on that board since 04, I've posted 172 times.
Okay thats my rant for this year ( I hope ).

Doug.

PS. Being DarkSide just made it worse,
yank
yank

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:33 pm

jedishon wrote:
Badmoon wrote:What??????

Peace
Moon

That and I think I said something about Biddy. If you dont know Biddy controls everything over there. If you post something he doesn't like it gets deleted. If you make a joke about him or his pet group of people it gets deleted. Its not a brotherhood is a dictatorship.

Jerry

+1 aint friendly toward the car tire over there!

............................bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Badmoon Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:42 pm

I guess I have never mentioned it over there. Guess I wont either. Well I might if I get off this Lexipro (sp?) By the way that is some sh-sh-sh-stuff. Grass is green, sky is blue.

Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:06 pm

Tanglefoot wrote:
Badmoon wrote:I remember reading something like that. So twin just spent good money sending empty packages. Was it a Joke or what?

It wasn't a joke. Twin just forgot to put what he was sending in the box and mailed it. The joke was Muntz mounted this champagne to have some of the members mail Twin empty boxes to the motel we stayed at in Mt Ida, Ark. The boxes were waiting for him when we got there. It really made Twin feel loved. The people at the Motel thought it was funny and liked it that they were in on the empty box prank. He got some real nice empty boxes.

smokey2255 wrote:Now to be fair, since I received the empty box from twin that started all this, I have also gotten 2 boxes with stuff in them. One of which was the cd that was to be sent the first go around. And it truly was an honest mistake which is what makes this so much funnier. And I truly didn't tell anyone what he had done ........ well not until I got to the computer any way Very Happy ... That little screw up has given us well over a year of playing and entertainment. Thanks Bobby .....

See you out there
Smokey

Just to be fair???? Suspect

Well as the story goes........ Jerry and I were not able to make it to the first Darksider Rally in Mt. Ida Ark. so I come up with this great idea to make Twin feel "welcome" I called the hotel manager and asked if we could send some empty boxes and if she would put them in his room when he got there. She loved the idea of being in on the prank. I began sending out private messages only selecting those who weren't going to the rally. I was scared that someone might tip him off before he got there. Anyway people sent empty boxes, one with a aluminum pie plate in it just to make some noise.

Also Jerry and I got challenged to start a 99 page thread. ((mostly by each other)) We were supposed to have it done by the time they got back from the rally. It had so many nested quotes in it and got to over 50 pages before it started dropping pages. We almost crashed the server with it. It was fun while it lasted.

Anyway the rest is Darksider History.

Bobby says:

I wouldnt think it would take long to call the roll when its only filled with 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 's

Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

Welcome to the Madness,
Muntz
King
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:05 pm

You slay me Muntz....hehehehe Thank for help make the rally a great time even if you couldn't make it!

........................bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down