Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good place to order new and USED single tires

2 posters

Go down

Good place to order new and USED single tires Empty Good place to order new and USED single tires

Post  pistonring8 Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:58 pm

Hello, just thought I would share this website with the rest of the Darkside.

www.bestusedtires.com

I ordered a pair of slightly used Toyo Proxes from them (on Ebay) and when they got here, I did NOT like them. Not enough to put on my X anyway. One was cupped badly on the outer edge, had cracks between the tread and the other one was patched. I called customer service and told them I can't use the tires. He called me right back and told me to keep them and he will send me something I can use.

I looked at the website, it has at least 3 close pictures of every tire in stock with a description. Well after browsing thier site I found a NEW Falkon Ziex and a nice used General Altimax that will work. They are on thier way here right now at no additional cost. The guy was pleasant about the whole thing and didn't give me any hassle.

Definately worth a look to find good single tires cheap! Very Happy

pistonring8

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Good place to order new and USED single tires Empty Re: Good place to order new and USED single tires

Post  Steve-O Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:31 pm

Just car tires

or

front mc tires too?
Steve-O
Steve-O
Moderate user
Moderate user

Number of posts : 1153
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Back to top Go down

Good place to order new and USED single tires Empty Re: Good place to order new and USED single tires

Post  pistonring8 Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:49 pm

Just car tires on that site man. If you are looking for used motorcycle tires, try this guy. He deals specifically with salvaged parts from insurance recoveries. I know alot of sport bikers go to him because they wear out thier gummies so fast.

www.precisionracingparts.com

4877 Spring Road
Shermansdale Pa 17090

(717)582-7250

pistonring8

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum