Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

700 mile very cold weekend, Riding with smokinjoe

5 posters

Go down

700 mile very cold weekend, Riding with smokinjoe Empty 700 mile very cold weekend, Riding with smokinjoe

Post  smokey2255 Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:59 pm

Hey all, I just pulled in from about a 700 mile weekend riding. About 240 of it was riding with SmokinJoe and some others from the Vrcc forum. It is cold as a well diggers (you know the rest of that line). Most of the others had thier heated gear on so they did alright. My heated gear will be wired in tonight. I will post another thread with pics of a tribute that was accomplished on this trip. Unca Jerr, you missed a good weekend brother. If yall ever get the chance to meet up and ride with SmokinJoe, do it. He's a hell of a good guy and believe it or not he can ride a little bit Laughing Very Happy ummm I mean he is a riding fool.
Yall enjoy the rest of your weekend

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

700 mile very cold weekend, Riding with smokinjoe Empty Re: 700 mile very cold weekend, Riding with smokinjoe

Post  Steve-O Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:58 pm

I want to hear about your heated gear and your thoughts on the install and such. I'm looking to get something this year.
Steve-O
Steve-O
Moderate user
Moderate user

Number of posts : 1153
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Back to top Go down

700 mile very cold weekend, Riding with smokinjoe Empty Re: 700 mile very cold weekend, Riding with smokinjoe

Post  Dark Phantom Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:01 pm

Glad you had a good ride this weekend. What was the average temp where you were riding?
Dark Phantom
Dark Phantom

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:04 pm

Knew I'd miss a good one. But have to do what you have to do.......
Looking forward to the pics.....

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  YoIdaho Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:44 am

Yo Smokey glad to hear you made it home & had fun. Very Happy
Not only do you need heated gear but you need to come in out of the cold...
or wear more clothes. Shocked Looking forward to hearing your side of the ride. Peace ~M
YoIdaho
YoIdaho

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down