Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My mail box is filling with this...Why ?

3 posters

Go down

My mail box is filling with this...Why ? Empty My mail box is filling with this...Why ?

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:04 am

The time now is Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:54 am

Information
Sorry, but this user does not exist.
When I click on the link on any of them the above is all I get........How and why am I getting this everytime someone "
New user registration " ? Whoever is sending me all these please make them stop...THANKS
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

My mail box is filling with this...Why ? Empty Re: My mail box is filling with this...Why ?

Post  twin1300 Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:11 am

Smokin'joe,

It's because you are a mod now and you get an email every time someone joins.....If you click it too fast before they get an email telling them to log in, and they verify.......then they don't exist yet....hehehehe That would have been good data beforehand huh?

Just a perk of being a mod here.......DON'T TELL EVERY 0NE THEN THEY WILL WANT TO BE ONE TOO!!!! affraid

I use this only to be aware of what's going on here and if I invite someone....I can tell when they come to try to become a member. I don't come on every time I get one of these. Sorry!!!

I will see what Joe can do for this.

Happy New Year.......... cheers

.................bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

My mail box is filling with this...Why ? Empty Re: My mail box is filling with this...Why ?

Post  Toasted_311 Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:45 pm

Joe, i'll take care of that for you. One second and you shouldn't get anymore of those. Sorry about that. Didn't know it did that for all the Mods and Admins.

Joe King
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-12-14

https://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum