Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back From Fayetteville, (Short Report)

2 posters

Go down

Back From Fayetteville, (Short Report) Empty Back From Fayetteville, (Short Report)

Post  greyboyfan Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:29 am

Arkansas,...not North Carolina for pete sake. Cool

BikesBluesand BBQ. I didn't hear anyone say if it was a record crowd, Felt pretty much like a record to me. Anybody been to Fayetteville lately? With all the phonominal growth there in the last 10 yrs, (Thanks Wal-Mart Shocked ) Cripes! That corridor in NW Ar. with it's string of little towns along Hy 71 is kinda like trying to get around in Dallas at rush hour. Now throw in 350 or 400 thousand bikers at rush hour,..... What a Face

We had fun though. Good food,..Good music,...Lots of freakin' loud pipes,...Lots of really nice bikes.
I only had 1 guy ask me about my Goodyear tire. ( maybe the rest of the people were intimidated) Laughing But he seemed genuinally interested. Oh well, I dont go around as an ambassidor or anything. If they are drawn to the Darkside, I'll tell them about it. but if they poo poo it, I figure it's their loss.
greyboyfan
greyboyfan

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Back From Fayetteville, (Short Report) Empty RE BACK FROM FAYETEVILLE

Post  Larry Simpson Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:07 pm

GLAD TO HEAR THERE WERE A LOT OF BIKES THERE BEEN THERE DONE THAT SO I WENT TO EUREKA SPRINGS, THOUGHT THEY MUST HAVE MOVED RALLY HAVE NEVER SEEN THAT MANY BIKES IN THAT LITTLE TOWN. RIDE SAFE LARRY
Larry Simpson
Larry Simpson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum