Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Texas trip is on again. (uhhhhh NO IT"S NOT) (edit)

+8
DS-Wing-Nut
Morgan Buchanan
papa
cerooth
bs1800
YoIdaho
jedishon
smokey2255
12 posters

Go down

Texas trip is on again. (uhhhhh NO IT"S NOT)  (edit) Empty Texas trip is on again. (uhhhhh NO IT"S NOT) (edit)

Post  smokey2255 Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:28 am

Edit: with the craziness at work and the possibility that I may be transferring to another plant the Texas firefighting trip is more than likely off.
end edit

Gonna leave here about 0100 sep 28th =, breakfast in west memphis, lunch in the Dallas area and supper in College station texas which is my final destination. Have a 3 day firefighting school then wed. evening I will make the run over to Priairieville (outside of Baton Rouge) Louisiana and be there through the next monday then head home. Looking to put aout 3K on the scoot this trip. More is better Laughing

See you out there
Smokey

Last edited by smokey2255 on Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Texas trip is on again. (uhhhhh NO IT"S NOT)  (edit) Empty Re: Texas trip is on again. (uhhhhh NO IT"S NOT) (edit)

Post  jedishon Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:45 am

That is just mean telling us you get to take a ride like that....... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Be careful and have fun.....
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Texas trip is on again. (uhhhhh NO IT"S NOT)  (edit) Empty Re: Texas trip is on again. (uhhhhh NO IT"S NOT) (edit)

Post  YoIdaho Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:41 pm

Does DMV approve of this ride?
I thought you had/have restrictions?
Just wonderin? ~M
YoIdaho
YoIdaho

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:44 pm

YoIdaho wrote:Does DMV approve of this ride?
I thought you had/have restrictions?
Just wonderin? ~M

Ummmmm, I didn't ask their permission. It is work related soooooo, I am assuming Laughing Laughing . If I need to I will try to BS/sweet talk the nice LEO that has me on the side of the road. The game plan is to just avoid getting into that situation. Embarassed Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bs1800 Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:28 pm

Hey smokin joe if your going to the Oct 1-3 fire school I will be there as well. My ride a little shorter though. Hope to meet you.

bs1800

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post  cerooth Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:50 pm

I'll make sure I keep my schedule clear and might be able to join ya down to A&M as well.
cerooth
cerooth
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2007-12-15

https://www.facebook.com/#!/cerooth

Back to top Go down

Post  papa Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:52 pm

Hope you have a trouble free trip! Enjoy and b safe. Larry

papa

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Buchanan Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:17 pm

If I know your route, maybe we could pick a lunch spot ahead of time in big D and meet up with ya, make sure you're doing good, get fed, and send you on your way.
Morgan Buchanan
Morgan Buchanan

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  DS-Wing-Nut Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:09 pm

Yea Smokey...;when will you be in town... I'd like to meet you as well and show you my
Wing that is DS.

let us know...

David
DS-Wing-Nut
DS-Wing-Nut

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Toasted_311 Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:09 am

You stopping at our house? I've got another IA member spending the night on the 27th and had planned on cooking some breakfast and he's even headed west from here.

Might be able to ride to Little Rock, at least, with ya. I'm off from 7am the 27th until 7pm the 30th. Very Happy
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1132

https://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:30 pm

Right now the texas trip may be off again. Work has gotten crazy with us being down by 25% of our normal manning. I may not be going this trip as I want them to send a jr. operator that will be there longer than me.

I will be going to dalton Ga. in the next week or 2 for an interview. Same company, better job.
I will keep yall posted as things progress or digress.

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kermit Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:38 pm

Well, if you do go and go anywhere near Texarkana, give us a holler. We'll ride part way with ya.
kermit
kermit

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve-O Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:38 pm

I'm up for lunch in Dallas. Gonna have some rain this weekend though.....Ike is coming!
Steve-O
Steve-O
Moderate user
Moderate user

Number of posts : 1153
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Toasted_311 Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:35 am

Dude, make up your mind. You're worse than most woman. Cool
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1132

https://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:29 am

Toasted_311 wrote:Dude, make up your mind. You're worse than most woman. Cool

Bwhahahahahahah!!!......... Laughing Laughing Laughing cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689

Back to top Go down

Post  kermit Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:01 pm

twin1300 wrote:

Bwhahahahahahah!!!......... Laughing Laughing Laughing cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Hey!!!!!! I represent that remark. Oh, and Steve-O....Are you using the farmers Almanac to know that it's going to be raining at the end of the month. Very Happy Hopefully Ike will have aleady gotten tired of us by then and disappeared.
kermit
kermit

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:17 pm

I only wear a dress at home Laughing Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
I wish it were me making all the crazy calls, at least then they would meka a little bit of sense. Right now I feel like a yoyo. There is good news though. I will interview next thursday for another job down in Dalton Ga. woo hoo go me.

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down