Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poker run in McComb, Ms cancel for Saturday

3 posters

Go down

Poker run in McComb, Ms cancel for Saturday Empty Poker run in McComb, Ms cancel for Saturday

Post  Warlock Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:19 pm

will be run at a later date. Due to damage to area from storm. I will post once date is determined.
David

Warlock

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Poker run in McComb, Ms cancel for Saturday Empty Re: Poker run in McComb, Ms cancel for Saturday

Post  twin1300 Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:46 pm

I talk to a friend of yours....Willard with the Harley! He was telling me about this guy Warlock and I told him I knew you! He couldn't believe except, he said he should have known since he was telling about this guy in MS with a car tire and then he found out I run a car tire..... Wink Very Happy

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Poker run in McComb, Ms cancel for Saturday Empty Re: Poker run in McComb, Ms cancel for Saturday

Post  Warlock Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:49 pm

Will is a good guy. Can sing good also. Ask him about it. Will be doing some riding tomorrow and leaving fot Newfoundland Sunday for 23 days. They will probably do the poker run when I get back in.
David

Warlock

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:56 pm

David hope you still plan on being in Robbinsville ,North Carolina for " The Fall Color Ride " Oct. 17-18-19 you missed a good one on " The Entire Blue Ridge Parkway Ride " but with a hurricane coming right at you it was understandable. Hope to see you soon my friend...Bring It...LET'S RIDE Smile
Poker run in McComb, Ms cancel for Saturday Dragon-Skyline008-1
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum