Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No more You Can't Put A Car Tire On A Motorcycle for me

2 posters

Go down

No more  You Can't Put A Car Tire On A Motorcycle  for me Empty No more You Can't Put A Car Tire On A Motorcycle for me

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:20 am

Got-R-Done yesterday and will put it to the test next weekend that is if the Dynabeads I ordered make it here by then . I've never tryed them but several Valk owners have and swear by them. You use 2 oz. in a motorcycle tire and 3 oz. in a car tire. Here's a link for them. http://www.innovativebalancing.com/motorcycle.htm What do y'all think ? They'll work or snake-oil ? I bought (3) tire tools at Northern for $28.00 I'll let you know if it was worth the time and money to do this.
No more  You Can't Put A Car Tire On A Motorcycle  for me Work-tirechanger010
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

No more  You Can't Put A Car Tire On A Motorcycle  for me Empty Re: No more You Can't Put A Car Tire On A Motorcycle for me

Post  linuxbren Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:46 am

Dyna beads work. Got 3 oz myself in my CT. Been thinking about getting another 2 oz and putting them up front. But that still won't fix my mirrors. The engine is doing that.

I was very impressed at the swiftness of Innovative Balancing's warehouse to door time. Hopefully, you will, too.
linuxbren
linuxbren

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Back to top Go down

No more  You Can't Put A Car Tire On A Motorcycle  for me Empty Re: No more You Can't Put A Car Tire On A Motorcycle for me

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:50 am

Thanks for the response Smile
It's good to know others have tryed them.
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:00 am

linuxbren wrote:Dyna beads work. Got 3 oz myself in my CT. Been thinking about getting another 2 oz and putting them up front. But that still won't fix my mirrors. The engine is doing that.

I was very impressed at the swiftness of Innovative Balancing's warehouse to door time. Hopefully, you will, too.
Thats another thing I love about the Valkyrie ....Smooth as glass
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum