Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

does it mean I am a redneck if ????????????

+3
Toasted_311
Tanglefoot
smokey2255
7 posters

Go down

does it mean I am a redneck if   ???????????? Empty does it mean I am a redneck if ????????????

Post  smokey2255 Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:26 am

I have never been to starbucks ?

I have a closet full of guns ?

I won my dog (yellow lab) on a bet ?

I have 4 pick ups and no cars ?

I have a 4700 sq ft house but my wrap around porch is cluttered with my "stuff" ?

My bike is 5 different colors and my favorite color on it is roadrash ?

I am sure the wifey will be along shortly to add to my list, she does that you know.

Just asking

Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

does it mean I am a redneck if   ???????????? Empty RE: ARE YOU A REDNECK????????

Post  Tanglefoot Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:03 am

Do you have an old stove or a fridge on the porch or in the front yard?

Do you have any of your pickups parked in the yard on cinder-blocks?

Is the hood up and the motor out or being repaired?

Do you have dog poop all over your yard? You don't even have to own a dog but it would help.

You might even have a goat tied to a tree.

You could have a hammock hanging a tree with beer cans scattered underneath the hammock.

Do you have the name of another woman (not your wife) tattooed on your arm or chest?

Have you ever had any romantic encounters with any of your 1st cousins. Females of course.

Do you chew tobacco and never brush your teeth.

If any of these apply Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

You might be a REDNECK
Tanglefoot
Tanglefoot
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

does it mean I am a redneck if   ???????????? Empty Re: does it mean I am a redneck if ????????????

Post  smokey2255 Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:00 am

Tanglefoot

I got 3 of them off your list, to narrow it down ................. the goat is my cousin Shocked Laughing

Okay so take the goat off the list Embarassed

Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451

Back to top Go down

does it mean I am a redneck if   ???????????? Empty Re: does it mean I am a redneck if ????????????

Post  Guest Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:00 am

Tanglefoot wrote:Do you have an old stove or a fridge on the porch or in the front yard?

Do you have any of your pickups parked in the yard on cinder-blocks?

Is the hood up and the motor out or being repaired?

Do you have dog poop all over your yard? You don't even have to own a dog but it would help.

You might even have a goat tied to a tree.

You could have a hammock hanging a tree with beer cans scattered underneath the hammock.

Do you have the name of another woman (not your wife) tattooed on your arm or chest?

Have you ever had any romantic encounters with any of your 1st cousins. Females of course.

Do you chew tobacco and never brush your teeth.

If any of these apply Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

You might be a REDNECK

Ok yall know I am soooo all over this one...

1. Not enough room for a fridge or a stove cause of all his other stuff, believe me if there was room he would have one out there
2. One of those pickups in the yard not running, two at the shop not running
3. only one truck running motor out of 2 so yeah hoods up
4. dog poop all over, had to make Mr. Smokey quit pooping in the yard, clean up was getting to be a bit much, he is only allowed to pee now...
5.the goat was making me jealous made him get rid of it
6. actually no hammock, but have found him sleeping in the yard
7. nope only my name on him twice, he kept forgetting my name so had to make him put in on there again, where he would see it every day
8. I wont tell about the cousins baby, our little secret silent

DING DING DING... WE HAVE A REDNECK Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Toasted_311 Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:09 am

omg...ya'll are sooo not right. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Cassie...thanks for the morning laughs. Laughing
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1132

https://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:10 am

Baby , you forgot one

Have you ever set your britches on fire with a blow torch, well my goodness he just did yesterday Shocked Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  wayne Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:10 am

Have a love seat on the front pourch Very Happy

wayne

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:14 am

How about a couch, love seat and chair in the back yard?

Back to top Go down

does it mean I am a redneck if   ???????????? Empty RE: You might be a Redneck

Post  Tanglefoot Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:24 pm

Shebear, Having a couch or a love seat in the back yard is a must when you have a fire pit to roast chickens, pigs (hogs are a little hard to handle because to their size) or any other kind of meat. There could be a large garbage can located near by to catch all the trash (beer cans, bones from BBQed beef, chicken or pork). Trash cans are not required since it is a long held belief that anything thrown on the ground will eventually turn to dirt or some other kind of compost.
Normally, all furniture that is placed in the yard (front or back yard) is usually put on the street for trash collection in some other neighborhood because it is no longer usable and every piece is usually broken and not repairable.

Wayne, if you have a love seat on the front porch it is placed there for the hound dogs to have a place to lay down on and cause your home to become infested with fleas and ticks. It is okay to chain your 'coon or squirrel dogs to the porch columns, this intensifies the flea-tick infestation and also draws mice and/or rats, who then nest in the love-seat or other stuffed furniture.

If any of these things are applicable YOU JUST MIGHT BE A REDNECK.
Tanglefoot
Tanglefoot
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  cybrhick Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:04 pm

I'm redneck, and I go to Starbuck's (aka: Fivebucks) regularly. What do you think gives me my itchy trigger finger.
cybrhick
cybrhick

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-12-27

http://www.hickmachine.com

Back to top Go down

Post  battoo Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:38 pm

I think redneck is as much mental as physical ,
battoo
battoo

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:48 pm

battoo wrote:I think redneck is as much mental as physical ,

.....that would be the lack of mental............. cheers Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:36 am

twin1300 wrote:
battoo wrote:I think redneck is as much mental as physical ,

.....that would be the lack of mental............. cheers Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down