Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby's being stubborn like both of us

+2
jedishon
Toasted_311
6 posters

Go down

Baby's being stubborn like both of us Empty Baby's being stubborn like both of us

Post  Toasted_311 Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:38 am

so if he doesn't make his grand entrance on his own the doc is inducing labor August 5th at like 0530..Tammy has no idea what 0530 looks like. Laughing

So if you don't see me for a day or two you know what's up. I'll get pics up ASAP of little Ian and some recent mods to the bike as well. Twisted Evil
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-12-14

https://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Baby's being stubborn like both of us Empty Re: Baby's being stubborn like both of us

Post  jedishon Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:48 am

Mrs D was contemplating one more child ( we have 4 daughters, and she wanted a son) until she was induced. From the name she called me in the delivery room I can say without a doubt that without a pain killer in is very very painfull......Good luck and make her take the pain medicine....

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Baby's being stubborn like both of us Empty Re: Baby's being stubborn like both of us

Post  twin1300 Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:29 am

Yes......Tell Ian that Smokey will NOT be there when he is born, so that aught to make him wanna come on out!............ Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

.................bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689

Back to top Go down

Post  Badmoon Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:28 am

Blessings.

Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:09 am

Seeing the name you gave the baby reminds me of a buddy of mine Shane, they were having their first kid. Him and I are walking through the hospital right after the baby was born. I asked him what they were gonna name him. He said Ian Shane, I asked why such a queer name. He got all offended and said there was nothin wrong with Ian. I told him indeed there was not, but all the Shanes I know are queers.

Good luck to you and the Mrs there Joe.

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:14 am

smokey2255 wrote:Seeing the name you gave the baby reminds me of a buddy of mine Shane, they were having their first kid. Him and I are walking through the hospital right after the baby was born. I asked him what they were gonna name him. He said Ian Shane, I asked why such a queer name. He got all offended and said there was nothin wrong with Ian. I told him indeed there was not, but all the Shanes I know are queers.

See you out there
Smokey

Bwwwahahahahaha Now that's just wrong............. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

...............bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689

Back to top Go down

Post  Toasted_311 Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:18 pm

smokey2255 wrote:Seeing the name you gave the baby reminds me of a buddy of mine Shane, they were having their first kid. Him and I are walking through the hospital right after the baby was born. I asked him what they were gonna name him. He said Ian Shane, I asked why such a queer name. He got all offended and said there was nothin wrong with Ian. I told him indeed there was not, but all the Shanes I know are queers.

See you out there
Smokey

With friends like you he doesn't need enemies. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Oh, my last night at work...last nights before a vacation suck...time seems to slow down.....oh well, i'm off work until the 19th..i can and will survive 10 more hours.
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:18 pm

See you out there
Smokey

LMAO!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Little Ian is just staying where its warm and comfy. Its a cruel hard world out here. Very Happy
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Toasted_311 Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:14 pm

Muntz wrote:

See you out there
Smokey

LMAO!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Little Ian is just staying where its warm and comfy. Its a cruel hard world out here. Very Happy

I think it's warmer outside right now...102 yesterday and 100 today. Shocked
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum