Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daniel Meyer Book signing in Dallas, Aug 6

+4
smokey2255
Morgan Buchanan
cerooth
Steve-O
8 posters

Go down

Please bring the following books for me:

Daniel Meyer Book signing in Dallas, Aug 6 Vote_lcap67%Daniel Meyer Book signing in Dallas, Aug 6 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Daniel Meyer Book signing in Dallas, Aug 6 Vote_lcap0%Daniel Meyer Book signing in Dallas, Aug 6 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Daniel Meyer Book signing in Dallas, Aug 6 Vote_lcap0%Daniel Meyer Book signing in Dallas, Aug 6 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Daniel Meyer Book signing in Dallas, Aug 6 Vote_lcap33%Daniel Meyer Book signing in Dallas, Aug 6 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Daniel Meyer Book signing in Dallas, Aug 6 Empty Daniel Meyer Book signing in Dallas, Aug 6

Post  Steve-O Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:01 pm

Date: Aug 6, 2008
Time: 6pm
Location: Spring Creek BBQ on the SW corner of Preston and LBJ in Dallas, TX.

Daniel Meyer will be bring some books and a pen for anyone that wants a signed copy of his book(s). Daniel is author of "Life is a Road", and a fellow Dark Sider from way back.

Please join us for dinner and conversation.

RSVP and let us know if you will attend. Use the poll below to indicate which books Daniel should bring. If you want more than one book, you will need to add that to your post.
Steve-O
Steve-O
Moderate user
Moderate user

Number of posts : 1153
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Back to top Go down

Daniel Meyer Book signing in Dallas, Aug 6 Empty Re: Daniel Meyer Book signing in Dallas, Aug 6

Post  cerooth Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:23 pm

I plan on attending and with any luck I won't get stuck in traffic heading there from Grapevine. With my luck I'll get off at 5:00pm and play bumper cars in trying to get there.
cerooth
cerooth
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2007-12-15

https://www.facebook.com/#!/cerooth

Back to top Go down

Daniel Meyer Book signing in Dallas, Aug 6 Empty Re: Daniel Meyer Book signing in Dallas, Aug 6

Post  Morgan Buchanan Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:31 pm

Before I vote, is there anywhere I can go to see what each of the books are and how much they are? A Wednesday night, I should be able to make this no problem. It'd be great to have a bunch of Darksiders there. Smile
Morgan Buchanan
Morgan Buchanan

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:54 am

Morgan Buchanan wrote:Before I vote, is there anywhere I can go to see what each of the books are and how much they are? A Wednesday night, I should be able to make this no problem. It'd be great to have a bunch of Darksiders there. Smile

Morgan
Go to www.lifeisaroad.com all the book info you need there

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  ttexastim Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:19 am

All I can say is AWESOME!!! I'll put it on the schedule and try to get in for it. Wish I had training in Dallas that day ... the drive in from Greenville will suck! It'll be all worth it though!!

I'm glad to see this back on the radar. Speaking of which ... when are we gonna do the iron butt shadow darksides?

Very Happy
ttexastim
ttexastim

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve-O Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:31 pm

Hey, no hijacking this post! ;-) Tim, if you ride in, I'll ride halfway back with you. There is a pie place up 78 that needs our attention. See you on the 6th!
Steve-O
Steve-O
Moderate user
Moderate user

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniel Meyer Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:12 am

*blinks* Pie place? Very Happy

Morgan Buchanan wrote:Before I vote, is there anywhere I can go to see what each of the books are and how much they are? A Wednesday night, I should be able to make this no problem. It'd be great to have a bunch of Darksiders there. Smile

Any I bring to the event will be $15/ea instead of the (higher) price on the web.
Daniel Meyer
Daniel Meyer

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-12-25

http://lifeisaroad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Buchanan Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:27 am

Daniel, does that mean that this is $60? - Life Is a Road--Volume One Limited Edition (all 4 volumes of Life is a Road)
Morgan Buchanan
Morgan Buchanan

Back to top Go down

Post  horseman8m Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:48 pm

Daniel , are you coming to south GA. or north Fl. any time? I'll buy then if you are .
horseman8m
horseman8m

Number of posts : 1449
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniel Meyer Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:09 pm

horseman8m wrote:Daniel , are you coming to south GA. or north Fl. any time? I'll buy then if you are .

Not anytime soon. The closest I'll be is at Inzane 8 in Johnson City Tennessee at the end of this month.

Morgan Buchanan wrote:Daniel, does that mean that this is $60? - Life Is a Road--Volume One Limited Edition (all 4 volumes of Life is a Road)

Ah, no. That one would be $40. I have a VERY limited number of those left.
Daniel Meyer
Daniel Meyer

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Buchanan Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:08 am

Daniel Meyer wrote:
Morgan Buchanan wrote:Daniel, does that mean that this is $60? - Life Is a Road--Volume One Limited Edition (all 4 volumes of Life is a Road)

Ah, no. That one would be $40. I have a VERY limited number of those left.

Well bring one along for me, I'll buy it...assuming you have one available. Smile I'm the one who voted for it above.

Morg
Morgan Buchanan
Morgan Buchanan

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve-O Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:20 pm

Bring a few of the collection and several of each book, more of the first one. See ya'll next Wednesday.

Should be 6-12 of us from here and the shadow.net forum.

Daniel: If you don't mind the back roads home, we can go by the pie place.....
Steve-O
Steve-O
Moderate user
Moderate user

Back to top Go down

Post  cerooth Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:40 pm

Looks like I'll be there a little early, I get off work around 4:00pm and it's a 20-30 minute ride through traffic to get there if not less.
cerooth
cerooth
Super User
Super User

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Buchanan Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:42 am

I'm done with work at 12:30 so I'm sure I'll be a bit early myself.
Morgan Buchanan
Morgan Buchanan

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve-O Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:51 pm

bump

This is tomorrow! I"ll bring a camera.....

Park with the other bikes...

Daniel Meyer Book signing in Dallas, Aug 6 WulzRide-sm
Steve-O
Steve-O
Moderate user
Moderate user

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniel Meyer Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:15 pm

See y'all tomorrow!
Daniel Meyer
Daniel Meyer

Back to top Go down

Post  DS-Wing-Nut Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:07 pm

I'll be there. I will be on my New "Wing" it won't be Darksided yet but at least I'll be there!!

bring many books as I'll buy one of each or the series, etc... Thanks!

David W.
DS-Wing-Nut
DS-Wing-Nut

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Buchanan Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:13 am

Should be fun! Hoping the weather breaks in our favor to ride!
Morgan Buchanan
Morgan Buchanan

Back to top Go down

Post  cerooth Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:40 am

if ya see someone sleeping on a red VTX1300s, just wake me up when we start getting people there.
cerooth
cerooth
Super User
Super User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum