Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Texas 2 wheeln'

2 posters

Go down

Texas 2 wheeln' Empty Texas 2 wheeln'

Post  cerooth Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:46 pm

I know some of you have already read about this new tv show, but there are a couple of updates I wanted to let people know about in North Texas. They are currently in talks with CBS/Channel 21about airing the show and they have posted their show on youtube now. Below is a segment that features my club on a chance meeting with them down in Hico, TX. For those of yu in North TX I do ride with the Devildogs MC, and the main person you hear talking about the club is our Chaplin.

cerooth
cerooth
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2007-12-15

https://www.facebook.com/#!/cerooth

Back to top Go down

Texas 2 wheeln' Empty Re: Texas 2 wheeln'

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:28 am

You can kiss that cool town good-bye if it " clicks " with the city folks . Thats how Gatlinburg , Tennessee got its start now its nothing but wall to wall motels and bumper to bumper traffic Sad
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  cerooth Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:21 pm

Friedricksburg use to be like that, just a small town with great appeal. Now it's a turist trap during the summer but great if you're able to visit it during the week. That's why I prefer to avoid traffic and travel down back roads to small towns to get away from it all. Use to I would only have to go 30 minutes south and I was in the country, now it's more along the lines of and hour or more to find the peace I seek.
cerooth
cerooth
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2007-12-15

https://www.facebook.com/#!/cerooth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down