Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!

+5
haveme1
Muntz
smokey2255
motorcyclereb
twin1300
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!! Empty HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!

Post  twin1300 Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:40 am

***** THIS WILL BE OUR BIRTHDAY THREAD FOR ALL PERSON HAVING A BIRTHDAY ******

(Be sure and every once in a while check the bottom left hand corner for persons having birthdays in the next 7 days).

........bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!

Post  motorcyclereb Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:11 pm

We have two Birthdays today Haveme1, and Muntz. Happy Birthday you two. cheers cheers
Then on Monday GStanfield Happy Birthday to you. cheers cheers
motorcyclereb
motorcyclereb
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:56 pm

Happy birthday Mark and Johnny
May the next year be happy and prosperous for you both.

Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:19 pm

Thanks Yall....its the big 40. Kinda depressing Crying or Very sad
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:27 pm

Happy Birthday Muntz and haveme1.

40...... affraid You are 40!!!!!!! Muntz....Smokey said you have been around since dirt was new.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:31 pm

Yep on tomorrow the 29th.

Hell, they hadn't even invented dirt when Smokey was born. Infact Al Gore told me that he invented dirt. lol!
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:36 pm

Happy Birthday Haveme1 & Gstandfield 🤡
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:34 am

Ok I am all about defending yall and bashing my better half and all, however I turned 42 this year, a whole 6 months older than Mr Smokey, but now yall hurting my feelings and stuff, making me feel older than dirt Sad Sad Sad
Im still gonna send out happy birthday wishes to Muntz, Haveme1 and Gstandfield though, I better do it now while my fingers and brain are still functioning, that arthritis and sometimers disease oughta be kicking in any time now since Im so old and all...
I will probably have to go get some reading glasses even to be able to read the replies..
Shocked Shocked Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  motorcyclereb Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:18 am

Thanks Yall....its the big 40. Kinda depressing

Forty aint bad, just remember you're only as old as you feel. (I am 53 going on 30) Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
motorcyclereb
motorcyclereb
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 146

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:17 am

motorcyclereb wrote:
Thanks Yall....its the big 40. Kinda depressing

Forty aint bad, just remember you're only as old as you feel. (I am 53 going on 30) Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Well with a 26 yo wife, I dont feel old, most of the time I feel 26 Twisted Evil
I guess it was just that mile marker that was messing with me.
Last night my wife put it all in perspective for me.
There's not many 40 yo men who have it as good as I do, and I should be thankful.

She's right. ((Yeah Twin I said it, if you want to mail her a copy, by all means...feel free. It will prolly come in the mail empty!)) lol!
God has truely blessed me. Cool
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  haveme1 Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:55 am

Thanks for the B-day wishes !! Before my wreck I was a humping and jumping 46 yr old. I guess that is helping me through this. Last night Vicki and I went out for dinner and drinks and for the first time I used a cane instead of a walker !! That may sound silly to some but ... I came home in Sept and was bedridden for a week until my wheelchair came in. Now I'm using a cane sometime !
To go out with Vicki, have such a wonderful time and be able to walk in was the best B-Day present I've ever had !!
Happy B-Day to you Muntz !!
I must thank you guys and gals for being on the forums, yall have kept me company since the day I was able to get on a computer !

Johnny (haveme1) Very Happy
haveme1
haveme1

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-12-21

http://www.myspace.com/haveme1

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!! Empty RE: Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

Post  Tanglefoot Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:03 pm

mrssmokey2255 wrote:Ok I am all about defending yall and bashing my better half and all, however I turned 42 this year, a whole 6 months older than Mr Smokey, but now yall hurting my feelings and stuff, making me feel older than dirt Sad Sad Sad
Im still gonna send out happy birthday wishes to Muntz, Haveme1 and Gstandfield though, I better do it now while my fingers and brain are still functioning, that arthritis and sometimers disease oughta be kicking in any time now since Im so old and all...
I will probably have to go get some reading glasses even to be able to read the replies..
Shocked :sock: Shocked

Heck Mrs Smokey, I was thinking that you were just a spring chicken. I have been reading the birthday posts and everyone is talking about being older than dirt. Shucks, I'm so old I remember when dirt was invented and Al Gore didn't have anything to do with. I know he would like to take credit for it but when dirt was invented he wasn't born yet. Ya'll got a long time to go yet. Check out my avatar and I'm still riding although I don't ride as fast as Smokey and Twin on midnight rides. Smile Smile Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing
Tanglefoot
Tanglefoot
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 259

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanglefoot Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:17 pm

haveme1 wrote:Thanks for the B-day wishes !! Before my wreck I was a humping and jumping 46 yr old. I guess that is helping me through this. Last night Vicki and I went out for dinner and drinks and for the first time I used a cane instead of a walker !! That may sound silly to some but ... I came home in Sept and was bedridden for a week until my wheelchair came in. Now I'm using a cane sometime !
To go out with Vicki, have such a wonderful time and be able to walk in was the best B-Day present I've ever had !!
I must thank you guys and gals for being on the forums, yall have kept me company since the day I was able to get on a computer !

Johnny, Man I didn't know you had a birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY nor that you had had a wreck. I am glad to hear that you are able to get about with a cane and not a walker. Those walkers take up to much space and are awkward and the canes are always falling to the floor and then you have got to bend over to pick them up so here's sunny sunny to the day when you will no longer need the cane.
Tanglefoot
Tanglefoot
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 259

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:28 pm

haveme1 wrote:Thanks for the B-day wishes !! Before my wreck I was a humping and jumping 46 yr old. I guess that is helping me through this. Last night Vicki and I went out for dinner and drinks and for the first time I used a cane instead of a walker !! That may sound silly to some but ... I came home in Sept and was bedridden for a week until my wheelchair came in. Now I'm using a cane sometime !

Tell Vicki I said you get to have whatever you want today. Happy Birthday Bro.
I hope the new year brings you better health and mobility and you get back on 2 wheels.
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  Toasted_311 Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:40 pm

Happy Birthday guys.

Hi Larry..see we both married an older woman. Very Happy Tammy's a year and 4 days older. At least I'll never forget her's. Wink

Hope everyone had a happy birthday!
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1132

https://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:15 pm

To Muntz, haveme1 and gstanfield:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!! 29

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:22 pm

I think the 50+ crowd needs to stick together. Suspect There are way too many young un's around here. I may be 52, but in my heart I know I'm at least 18 especially since the drinking age in Florida was lowered to 18 two weeks before my birthday. With the kid grown and gone, I don't have to be a good role model either! Razz Razz Razz

And I married a younger man. Seventeen days younger and he doesn't let me forget it! I just tell him he's too young to have any manners. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  bigd_74 Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:04 pm

Happy birthday to you fellas! Cool Wink

Dave~
bigd_74
bigd_74

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post  gstanfield Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:43 pm

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I'll be 29 so I'm still young, but next year I turn old Smile I did get a set of hotgrips for my B-day so it'll be nice to be able to have warm hands while riding this spring

Thanks,
George
gstanfield
gstanfield
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 583

Back to top Go down

Post  haveme1 Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:46 pm

George I didn't mean to leave you out from the Happy B-Day Wish !! I don't see so good I guess !! Happy B-day George !!
haveme1
haveme1

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-12-21

http://www.myspace.com/haveme1

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:53 pm

I am not older than dirt. I am dirt. (well in another 100 years i will be).

Joe, these women of ours have birthdays? Oh man maybe that explains why she's upset.................hold on................................... oh hell , shes been mad since november, now I know why. Thats okay cause she will be mad all over again on Jan. 10. Cause I know/remember now that our anniverary is then (21 years) but come jan 6th or so I brain fart and poof I always manage to forget. One year I was in a dart league, throwing on thursday nights. Been in the bar throwing for about 4 hours. Cassie was in a mood. I am thinking what the hell have I done now. Try to make nice, throw my games, mixing it up trying to have fun anyway. After the dart games myself and a couple others start a game of golf. One of the guys asked me how long we had been married. I said "it will be 15 years ..........Looking at my watch (for the date) Oh crap today is 15 years. Idea affraid Well that explained the mood thingy. Lucky for me I had an anniversary gift I had bought her in the truck and was able to crawl out from under the rock.
See ya'll this screwing up thing is nothing new to me. I am a professional :pirat: scratch

Best part about my professionalism....... is I will share all my stories, all in the interest of making the world a better place. 1) you may get a laugh out of it, 2) you may learn something from it.

o ya'll just relax cause you are going to have a great day, the screwups are mine and I will share the stories later.

Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:45 am

smokey2255 wrote:I am not older than dirt. I am dirt. (well in another 100 years i will be).

Joe, these women of ours have birthdays? Oh man maybe that explains why she's upset.................hold on................................... oh hell , shes been mad since november, now I know why. Thats okay cause she will be mad all over again on Jan. 10. Cause I know/remember now that our anniverary is then (21 years) but come jan 6th or so I brain fart and poof I always manage to forget. One year I was in a dart league, throwing on thursday nights. Been in the bar throwing for about 4 hours. Cassie was in a mood. I am thinking what the hell have I done now. Try to make nice, throw my games, mixing it up trying to have fun anyway. After the dart games myself and a couple others start a game of golf. One of the guys asked me how long we had been married. I said "it will be 15 years ..........Looking at my watch (for the date) Oh crap today is 15 years. Idea affraid Well that explained the mood thingy. Lucky for me I had an anniversary gift I had bought her in the truck and was able to crawl out from under the rock.
See ya'll this screwing up thing is nothing new to me. I am a professional :pirat: scratch

Best part about my professionalism....... is I will share all my stories, all in the interest of making the world a better place. 1) you may get a laugh out of it, 2) you may learn something from it.

o ya'll just relax cause you are going to have a great day, the screwups are mine and I will share the stories later.

Smokey

ooh ooh ooh ooh (anybody else picturing horshack right now)

He forgot to mention that my anniversary gift after 15 years, yall ready for this, was a zippo lighter, he even forgot to get it engraved... I cherish it still, all pretty black with a little gold plate, a nameless gold plate, but none the less all mine... is it any wonder I love this man more and more every day ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:09 am

Between the two of us, I am the one that forgets our wedding anniversary! And it is one that should be easy to remember: 10-9-88. Somewhere in September, after all the September birthdays, I have a brain freeze and forget our anniversary. After 19 years of my forgetting, hebear just laughs at me. I'm really going to try to remember this year since it will be our 20th!

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:49 pm

***************************************************************************************************************************

Next........................ Happy Birthday Congratulations!!!!!

To my double brother.....George (gstanfield) Happy Birthday.

****************************************************************************************************************************

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:24 pm

gstanfield

Happy birthday George

Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum