Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mythbusters show ideas - thread about darkside

+3
cerooth
Morgan Buchanan
Cords
7 posters

Go down

Mythbusters show ideas - thread about darkside Empty Mythbusters show ideas - thread about darkside

Post  Cords Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:46 pm

Reads like a typical darkside debate. I think having this "myth" tested on Mythbusters would be AWESOME!

http://community.discovery.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9551919888/m/7611904059/p/1
Cords
Cords

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Mythbusters show ideas - thread about darkside Empty Re: Mythbusters show ideas - thread about darkside

Post  Morgan Buchanan Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:22 am

Dear lord...the debate is AWESOME! I wonder which poster is Eternal Soldier and which one is Budley!
Morgan Buchanan
Morgan Buchanan

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Mythbusters show ideas - thread about darkside Empty Re: Mythbusters show ideas - thread about darkside

Post  cerooth Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:19 am

To me it seems that ratranger is just a troll, the fact they mention Daniel Meyers and don't even try to dispute him makes me laugh. I imagine that if they did a show about the Darkside it would be pretty interesting to watch.
cerooth
cerooth
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2007-12-15

https://www.facebook.com/#!/cerooth

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Buchanan Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:32 am

I just had to post. Who'd have thought I'd have an opinion.
Morgan Buchanan
Morgan Buchanan

Back to top Go down

Post  cerooth Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:56 am

nah, you're not allowed to have an opinion,but I did try to get a plug in for our site as well Smile
cerooth
cerooth
Super User
Super User

Back to top Go down

Post  cerooth Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:54 pm

I still says it's sad/funny at times when the person in the tunnel still won't realize it's a train when you can hear the engine, the train rolling on the tracks and have the trains horn blast.
cerooth
cerooth
Super User
Super User

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:45 pm

cerooth wrote:I still says it's sad/funny at times when the person in the tunnel still won't realize it's a train when you can hear the engine, the train rolling on the tracks and have the trains horn blast.

Bwwwhahahahaha Never heard it put that way...... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

...............bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  TennX Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:08 pm

Well Im not a darksider yet heck may never be but I know a good thing when I see it, thank goodness theres more of you guys than the naysayers,I will never understand closed minded people no matter what the subject, it cant be done just dont cut it with me. Very Happy have a good one
TennX
TennX

Number of posts : 143

Back to top Go down

Post  horseman8m Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:09 pm

It's like the hunter that follows some tracks and ends up getting hit by the train , To late when he realized the tracks that he was following were train tracks. affraid affraid affraid affraid
horseman8m
horseman8m

Number of posts : 1449
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:45 pm

Morgan Buchanan wrote:Dear lord...the debate is AWESOME! I wonder which poster is Eternal Soldier and which one is Budley!

LMAO ROFL Laughing Laughing Laughing
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Buchanan Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:53 am

I am enjoying mixing it up with the guy tho... Smile Ratfart or whatever his name is.... He so dumb. He couldn't use argumentation and refutation to get out of a wet paper sack. He's lost in the debate reading the 1AC (First affirmative constructive, the first speech of a debate, and is usually written out word for word, and given to the least experienced member of the team).
Morgan Buchanan
Morgan Buchanan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum