Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trip from Carolina to Washington state on a 1300c Gitchemo

4 posters

Go down

Trip from Carolina to Washington state on a 1300c   Gitchemo Empty Trip from Carolina to Washington state on a 1300c Gitchemo

Post  Gitchemo Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:03 pm

Fellas, I had an excellent trip with the vtx 1300c. I drove all side road, stayed off of the highways and met great people in Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, Wyoming, Idaho and now Washington State. I camped out sometimes because the parts of the country that I wanted to see often didn't have motels. The motels that I stayed in were owned by real Americans who took pride in their business unlike the other kind of people in the motel business. One such memorial time while camping out was in Kansas where I spent the night out in an abandoned homestead. The house was made of dressed field stone as well as the barn. It even had an outhouse. I did have a suprise though when I woke up that next morning in the largest dope patch I had ever seen! Needless to say, I packed up fast and got the hell out of dodge.

I intend to leave Washington for Acapulco soon so keep posted!

Gitchemo
Gitchemo
Gitchemo

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Trip from Carolina to Washington state on a 1300c   Gitchemo Empty Re: Trip from Carolina to Washington state on a 1300c Gitchemo

Post  twin1300 Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:01 am

Thanks for the heads up! How's the darkside doing for you?

..................bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Trip from Carolina to Washington state on a 1300c   Gitchemo Empty Re: Trip from Carolina to Washington state on a 1300c Gitchemo

Post  jedishon Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:06 am

You are taking the long way around on this trip.....You have got to be having a great time....
as the saying goes.....priceless...

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Trip from Carolina to Washington state on a 1300c   Gitchemo Empty Kansas camping

Post  daves1300s Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:50 am

Too bad you didn't start a campfire Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

David

daves1300s

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:52 am

One more thing Githemo......how's the zinc plated bb's working?

...................bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down