Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just got home from West Virginia...( Old Skool )

+2
ttexastim
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
6 posters

Go down

Just got home from West Virginia...( Old Skool ) Empty Just got home from West Virginia...( Old Skool )

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:50 pm

We rode with Steve for the last time today . It was without a doubt a ride none of us wanted to make. We followed the hearse to the grave site and passed where the crash happened ( 2 ) lanes going into ( 1 ) on a steep blind hill with a rock wall on both side's he had no escape when the car turned in front of him. The service at the church was touching with Steve's wife Rhonda and Brian both speaking. I met Old Skool last year and even got in a short ride with him from what I saw and heard yesterday and today I'm a lucky man that I was able to meet someone so well respected and loved by everyone around him. If heaven has motorcycle's Steve has already been checkin' out the twisties...Ride On Steve... It was my honor to take the last ride with you on this earth.

Just got home from West Virginia...( Old Skool ) OldSkool034Small
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Just got home from West Virginia...( Old Skool ) Empty Re: Just got home from West Virginia...( Old Skool )

Post  ttexastim Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:29 pm

Thanks for the post Joe.

After reading your post, I feel like I missed out not knowing him. Thanks for the write up. Sorry for your loss.
ttexastim
ttexastim

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Back to top Go down

Just got home from West Virginia...( Old Skool ) Empty Re: Just got home from West Virginia...( Old Skool )

Post  horseman8m Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:19 pm

+1
horseman8m
horseman8m

Number of posts : 1449
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:47 am

I'm glad you got to honor your friend on that last ride. I know it meant something to you to be able to do it. I'm sure it meant something to the family as well to have the support of so many friends.
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Badmoon Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:49 am

What an awsome but hard thing to do. It is always difficult to even set yourself up for a ride like that. Especially for someone that was well liked and loved as it sounds he was. I will continue to pray for the family. Thanks for the write up.

May he ride in peace.

Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:08 am

Badmoon wrote:What an awsome but hard thing to do. It is always difficult to even set yourself up for a ride like that. Especially for someone that was well liked and loved as it sounds he was. I will continue to pray for the family. Thanks for the write up.

May he ride in peace.

Moon

+1 Moon Sounds like he will be missed by quite a few for quite awhile......

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum