Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biker's Sunday at our new House May 25th

4 posters

Go down

Biker's Sunday at our new House May 25th Empty Biker's Sunday at our new House May 25th

Post  Toasted_311 Wed May 21, 2008 6:35 pm

On May 25th there's a Biker's Sunday at my wife's church...First United Pentecostal(sp?) on the corner of Avalon and Jackson in West Memphis, AR. It starts at 2pm and ends ???. BBQ and bike show/contest as well.

Afterwards we'll go back to our house in West Memphis(PM for address) and we can bs around the pool table, cook out again, have a tech session if anyone has some work needing done, BYOB.

We'll supply the hamburgers/hotdogs and fixings...there'll be plenty of sweet tea and unsweet tea..all I ask if ya'll come is bring some drinks of choice and good times. cheers

later
joe
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-12-14

https://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Biker's Sunday at our new House May 25th Empty Re: Biker's Sunday at our new House May 25th

Post  battoo Thu May 22, 2008 8:47 pm

I am planning on making it any one else
battoo
battoo

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Biker's Sunday at our new House May 25th Empty Re: Biker's Sunday at our new House May 25th

Post  smokey2255 Fri May 23, 2008 4:42 am

Would love to make it ....but........ Have to work this weekend.

Have fun yall
See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post  Toasted_311 Fri May 23, 2008 5:00 am

smokey2255 wrote:Would love to make it ....but........ Have to work this weekend.

Have fun yall
See you out there
Smokey

Call in sick. Twisted Evil
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Fri May 23, 2008 7:02 am

Tempted...But I have to go to Wisconsin to sell the Mother-in-laws house....long story...

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436

Back to top Go down

Post  Toasted_311 Fri May 23, 2008 8:19 am

jedishon wrote:Tempted...But I have to go to Wisconsin to sell the Mother-in-laws house....long story...

Jerry

It'll be there when ya get back. Wink
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Fri May 23, 2008 10:45 am

Toasted_311 wrote:
smokey2255 wrote:Would love to make it ....but........ Have to work this weekend.

Have fun yall
See you out there
Smokey

There are vry few things that I dont do in life. Calling in sick is way up there on the list. Work knows if I call in sick I should probably be in a hospital. Now I have called and taken a personal day cause of fishing fever Laughing Only have one of those left this year so I have to save it. Deer season ya know. Laughing
Have fun yall
See yu out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post  Toasted_311 Fri May 23, 2008 8:16 pm

smokey2255 wrote:
Toasted_311 wrote:

Have fun yall
See you out there
Smokey

There are vry few things that I dont do in life. Calling in sick is way up there on the list. Work knows if I call in sick I should probably be in a hospital. Now I have called and taken a personal day cause of fishing fever Laughing Only have one of those left this year so I have to save it. Deer season ya know. Laughing
Have fun yall
See yu out there
Smokey

True...just glad I'm actually off on a 3 day holiday weekend for a change.
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Mon May 26, 2008 9:08 pm

Okay its Monday night and still no pictures or even a report on how it went.....Whats up with that.....

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Back to top Go down

Post  Toasted_311 Tue May 27, 2008 11:45 am

jedishon wrote:Okay its Monday night and still no pictures or even a report on how it went.....Whats up with that.....

Jerry

Someone left their camera at home during the show and we kinda were having too much fun bs-ing and shooting pool once we got back.

Cody, his wife Ashley and father Rick came for the show but went on back across the river to break in their new deck.

My folks, Will on his Sportser and Brandon and Marie on their custom Kawi stayed for dinner and such.

My old man beat all of us in 4 games of pool. Suspect I need to practice.
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Tue May 27, 2008 11:56 am

Sounds like it was fun....

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down