Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DarkSide...Ride it like you stole it

2 posters

Go down

The DarkSide...Ride it like you stole it Empty The DarkSide...Ride it like you stole it

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sat May 10, 2008 6:40 am

Zee from http://www.zeefoto.com/ sent me a few shots she took of my DarkSide smokin' The Dragon.
The DarkSide...Ride it like you stole it NewZeepics020
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

The DarkSide...Ride it like you stole it Empty Re: The DarkSide...Ride it like you stole it

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sat May 10, 2008 6:46 am

Those saddlebag rails are no longer being made by Honda and are selling for 3 to sometimes 5 times what they cost new. I've touched them to the asphalt a few times but never " marked " them up. The DarkSide...Ride it like you stole it NewZeepics013
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The DarkSide...Ride it like you stole it Empty Re: The DarkSide...Ride it like you stole it

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sat May 10, 2008 6:47 am

The DarkSide...Ride it like you stole it NewZeepics012
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sat May 10, 2008 6:48 am

The DarkSide...Ride it like you stole it NewZeepics015
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Sat May 10, 2008 7:28 am

Thanks for posting....I have never been in twisties like that, sure makes me want to go there. Wouldn't even care if I had to pull over a few times (on the first run) to let the faster people through.

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sat May 10, 2008 7:49 am

3rd weekend in Oct. " The Fall Color Ride " we ride through the beautiful east Tennessee / North Carloina mountains. You could not pick a better time to come ride with us. The fall colors are at peak its not too hot and its not too cold. You should make plans now to come join us.Oct.17-18-19 this photo was taken from The Blue Ridge Parkway and yes we'll be on the best part of it ....Bring It....LET'S RIDE Very Happy

The DarkSide...Ride it like you stole it Oct19
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 10, 2008 8:09 am

I just got off the phone with Larry again, he is rested and having breakfast, fixin to ride the dragon. Much better spirits this morning after some much needed down time. He hates missing riding with Smokin Joe, but looking forward to finally getting to ride it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sat May 10, 2008 8:35 am

I talked with him last night and I too hate we did'nt get to hook-up to drag some pegs. I told him about our ride in Oct. " The Fall Color Ride " ( see post above for information ) . Would love to have you folks come join us. Photo is Dry Falls near The Highlands we'll be going to ( 4 ) mountain waterfalls on " The Fall Color Ride " ....Bring It...LET'S RIDE Smile
The DarkSide...Ride it like you stole it DryFalls006
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum