Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dragon & Smokey

5 posters

Go down

The Dragon & Smokey Empty The Dragon & Smokey

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Thu May 08, 2008 10:27 pm

Talked to Smokey today he was in South Carolina hoping we can hook up tomorrow and scratch The Dragon's back.The Dragon & Smokey ZeePics082
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

The Dragon & Smokey Empty Re: The Dragon & Smokey

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Thu May 08, 2008 10:30 pm

The Dragon & Smokey KILLBOY20CD2001920Small-1
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cerooth Fri May 09, 2008 1:57 am

Make sure ya can post some pics of the "Great Pumpkin" riding the Dragon.
cerooth
cerooth
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2007-12-15

https://www.facebook.com/#!/cerooth

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 09, 2008 6:18 am

Talked to Larry at 5 this morning and he was getting ready to hit the road. He's looking forward to meeting up with Smokin Joe and riding the dragon. Hopefully the rain will hold out and let them get a good ride in.

Back to top Go down

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Fri May 09, 2008 7:46 am

Weather folks are claimin' today " should " be dry with rain moving in tonight. Saturday is also looking dry with rain again moving in at night.The Dragon & Smokey Rear1
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Fri May 09, 2008 8:06 am

Well, I heard he is getting better gas mileage, so he might make it to the end of the Dragon to the Store and NOT run out of gas now... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

...............bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Fri May 09, 2008 8:14 am

twin1300 wrote:Well, I heard he is getting better gas mileage, so he might make it to the end of the Dragon to the Store and NOT run out of gas now... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

...............bobby

He has all the luck..... Laughing Laughing

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 09, 2008 2:55 pm

Just got off the phone with Larry and he is one very pissed off fella right now, he got his towns mixed up and ended up 3 hours away from Deals Gap. He is turning around and heading back from Hampton TN. Is gonna be at least 3 more hours after going 3 hours in the wrong direction. I would not wanna be around him right now as the smoke is rolling outta his ears and probably every other oraface of his body. Anyhow if anyone talks to Smokin Joe let him know hes coming just lost and pissed off as all get out lol

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Fri May 09, 2008 3:20 pm

mrssmokey2255 wrote:Just got off the phone with Larry and he is one very pissed off fella right now, he got his towns mixed up and ended up 3 hours away from Deals Gap. He is turning around and heading back from Hampton TN. Is gonna be at least 3 more hours after going 3 hours in the wrong direction. I would not wanna be around him right now as the smoke is rolling outta his ears and probably every other oraface of his body. Anyhow if anyone talks to Smokin Joe let him know hes coming just lost and pissed off as all get out lol

He aint like us Cassie......Cajuns always know where to go!!!!!!!! Very Happy He stays ticked off don't he...Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tell him to take care if you hear from him again.

.............bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Sat May 10, 2008 11:31 pm

twin1300 wrote:
mrssmokey2255 wrote:Just got off the phone with Larry and he is one very pissed off fella right now, he got his towns mixed up and ended up 3 hours away from Deals Gap. He is turning around and heading back from Hampton TN. Is gonna be at least 3 more hours after going 3 hours in the wrong direction. I would not wanna be around him right now as the smoke is rolling outta his ears and probably every other oraface of his body. Anyhow if anyone talks to Smokin Joe let him know hes coming just lost and pissed off as all get out lol

He aint like us Cassie......Cajuns always know where to go!!!!!!!! Very Happy He stays ticked off don't he...Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tell him to take care if you hear from him again.

.............bobby

I spoke with Smokey at about 9:15pm he had stopped for gas and a smoke break. He was in Kentucky and said he had about 6 more hours before he made it home. He was trying to outrun a storm that was heading his way. He said he was going to try to make it home before the weather hit. I told him not to get too sleepy and if he needed to check into a hotel for a few hours to get a nap in that it was better to be safe than sorry. He said he felt good good and staying up wouldn't be a problem.

I had to razz him about being 3 hrs in the wrong direction Razz Razz Razz . He said he enjoyed the ride on the Dragon Twisted Evil and Hellbender Twisted Evil and Cherecola Twisted Evil but he was upset about missing out riding with SmokinJoe. Sad

He said it was some of the prettiest countryside he had ever seen. After we got married in Gatlinburg we were ready to move there. He said hes ready to move there too. He even suggested that we move the Darkside Rally to the TN/NC area. I told him that he wouldn't have to twist my leg too hard to get my vote.

I told him to stay safe. He said he'd do his part and that he would post as soon as he got home.
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down