Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another moronic post from budley on the OA

+8
Doc Rogers
yank
Charlie D
Toasted_311
Muntz
Badmoon
nodakbassmaster
NDAna
12 posters

Go down

Another moronic post from budley on the OA Empty Another moronic post from budley on the OA

Post  NDAna Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:40 pm

Food for thought?
http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30
have a gander and let him know what you think Laughing
NDAna
NDAna

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Another moronic post from budley on the OA Empty Re: Another moronic post from budley on the OA

Post  nodakbassmaster Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:03 am

I saw it, but I quit wasting my time and efforts on his buffoonery a while ago... like some of the other guys on here have said,

"Never argue with an idiot, no one wins and anyone spectating can't tell who is which." Laughing

EDIT: OK, I did add a little something to this particular one since he started it all by himself unprovoked...
nodakbassmaster
nodakbassmaster
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1604
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Another moronic post from budley on the OA Empty Re: Another moronic post from budley on the OA

Post  NDAna Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:08 am

Have to say I added a little too. Wish he would have brought this up on Thursday when he was sitting across the table from me. Rolling Eyes
Actually he isn't worth the effort. No further comments.
NDAna
NDAna

Back to top Go down

Post  Badmoon Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:39 am

Said it there and I will say it here. He is an IDIOT.
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:00 am

NDAna wrote:Have to say I added a little too. Wish he would have brought this up on Thursday when he was sitting across the table from me. Rolling Eyes
Actually he isn't worth the effort. No further comments.

I would take that to mean that he is a keyboard commando. Go figure. Rolling Eyes
Really I'd love to hear how your conversation went with him about the darkside.
I love to sponsor a trip for him to meet Kermit in Mt. Ida. The way I hear it somebody might end up in a ball of flames but it wouldn't be Kermit. Laughing

Welcome to the Madness,
Muntz King
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Toasted_311 Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:59 am

I had to...i was in the right mood last night when he posted that....fugger. Rolling Eyes
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1132

https://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie D Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:43 am

I told him he needed to smoke more/less crack.

Just another reason why I only go there around once a month, just can't stand the bickering and bad mouthing of everyone by almost everyone.

Charlie D

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post  NDAna Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:08 pm

I've been darkside a long time and have had "discussions" with him in the past. He is full of 'info' from tire people but has no experience with DS at all. Have to say that I don't really speak to him other than a cursory hello. Tend to stay away from him when riding in groups. Not worth the effort to talk with him.
NDAna
NDAna

Back to top Go down

Another moronic post from budley on the OA Empty I couldn't resist

Post  yank Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:31 pm

I'm getting jumpy, I have my bike up on the stand doing some pm work on it, at 60000 I changed the front wheel berings ( they didn't need it , but I had the berings in hand so I changed them) so at 73000 miles, new front tire, brakes all around, shaft cv joint, adjust valves, thinking of replacing back tire 20000 miles on GYTT has some left, waiting for some other parts to come in, have not been on my bike in a week and a half, been ridding MaMa's 1300c and it just don't make it. sssssssssssooooooooooooo I'm up here reading the boards and out of frustration at the ignorance I'm reading had to say something , O-well I hope the rest of my parts come in as I really don't need their stupidly aggravating me and anyway Ya'll know just how much I like Spike and his merry band of wisdom soothsayers, h*ll their worse than a group of old biddies at a knitting party. If they didn't list how many posts they had, most of them would be gone.

Doug
yank
yank

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc Rogers Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:27 pm

I think I got them pretty well stirred-up. Twisted Evil
Doc Rogers
Doc Rogers

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post  85V-TWIN Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:14 pm

wow,those people seem like they are allergic to car tires. lol! if they only knew !!
85V-TWIN
85V-TWIN

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2009-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Otis56 Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:18 pm

whew, all that about a "non conventional" rear tire, say he sounds like he ought to be over on the hondashadow.net board.

so very sure of himself.

mark f
Otis56
Otis56

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:00 pm

I wasted to much time reading it to bother posting something....

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:46 pm

Doc Rogers wrote:I think I got them pretty well stirred-up. Twisted Evil

Yep! And loving every minute of it! Tag your it, just got through posting!.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

...................bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down