Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not my best riding story, just the most recent. From lastnight.

4 posters

Go down

Not my best riding story, just the most recent. From lastnight. Empty Not my best riding story, just the most recent. From lastnight.

Post  smokey2255 Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:59 am

There's a reason I hung out outside the coffee shop for those few extra minutes. Had I left even a minute earlier I would have missed the young lady at the top of river hill that had blown out the front left tire. Luckily she had it off on a side street and I saw the car. Without seeing the what I turned around to check on the occupants. A lone young lady with a flat. 10 minutes and passing on a wrist band, we were both on our way. Safe travels young lady. See you out there. Plus she had the extra bonus of learning that not all big burly guys on bikes are scary.

The wrist band I passed on simply says "pay it forward"
See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Not my best riding story, just the most recent. From lastnight. Empty Smokies advetures

Post  ESKIMO Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:53 pm

thumbup thumbup ATTA BOY..WAY TO SHOW PEOPLE THAT '''NOT ALL ANGELS HAVE WHITE WINGS... THEY CAN SOMETIMES BE LEATHER CLAD'''................ESKIMO

ESKIMO

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Back to top Go down

Not my best riding story, just the most recent. From lastnight. Empty Re: Not my best riding story, just the most recent. From lastnight.

Post  lj birdman Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:20 pm

my son and i left daytona biketoberfest thumbup and were stuck behind a truck pulling roadqueens (bikes on a trailer} banghd banghd haha{harleys} lafer was gonna pass them but thought we are here for a reason when some deer jumped out in broad daylight in front of truck eat eat it could heve been me or my son pale so dont be upset when you are following someone a little to slow because it save you ride safe and do it on the darkside Vader oh yea i need a 120.90.17 rear for the front so i can be double dark Vader
lj birdman
lj birdman

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Not my best riding story, just the most recent. From lastnight. Empty Re: Not my best riding story, just the most recent. From lastnight.

Post  jedishon Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:00 pm

Looks like Cassie has herself a big ole teddy bear.
Just glad I don't need a hug. lafer lafer lafer

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down