Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yes, there has been good news in my life!!!

Go down

Yes, there has been good news in my life!!! Empty Yes, there has been good news in my life!!!

Post  Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:58 am

I am now a fully patched member of Leather and Lace MC!!! cheers And I've had my 15 seconds of fame!!! National Geographic TV did a documentary on my club and if you look at some of the riding scenes, yup, that's me! The show is called "Biker Chicks: Leather and Lace" and is now being shown on the history channel, I think. And I think it may be showing as part of the Gangland series now.

The Sisterhood is absolutely awesome. If there are any women on here that are thinking about a MC, you really can't go wrong with LLMC. I just spent 10 days at the club's Nationals event and had a wonderful time. One of my Sisters went out of her way to pick me up and take me there. The entire time, I constantly had one or two Sisters at my side helping me with everything. I did have a rough couple of days and my EMT/Paramedic/Nurse Sisters treated me with loving care.

I am not allowed to be a passenger on a bike or a trike. One of my Sisters purchased a side car so that she could take me around. I can't fall off of that! It was AWESOME to get some wind in my face again. yeah

My son and his girl moved in with us in December to help out and it has been great to spend so much time with him. Whenever they have days off, we have game day. Maritza has a huge collection of games and I'm not sure we have played the same one twice. Drew has grown up into a fine adult. I'm so proud of him. His chef days are about to be over as he just got a new job where he will be going out to various ships and working on their communication/electrical systems. That is what he did in the Navy and he is very happy. A career job with benefits! Maritza's dad does this and put in a good word for him. Maritza is the new woman in his life and I love her to pieces. I had not met her and the day I told Drew about the cancer, he came over and spent the day with me. All day long, she kept texting him web links about carcinoid and is now very knowledgeable and my number one advocate.

So, all in all, life is very good!

Back to top Go down