Tire balance beads.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tire balance beads.

Post  xwrecker on Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:39 pm

I sent a message to this guy on E-Bay and he said these are ceramic beads for balancing tires, he didn't say if they are "Dyna Beads" or not, just said they are ceramic beads. Has anyone bought from this guy before? At $1.88 an ounce for beads I'm tempted to buy some from him just to have some spare beads for later.

http://www.checkeredflagtires.com/BeadCharts.html
http://www.ebay.com/itm/190629416611...84.m1423.l2649

O.k I just got off the phone with Greg and he said these are NOT Dyna Beads, they are slightly larger than Dyna Beads, so they have to be installed directly inside the tire itself. He said they work in a 70 aspect ratio tire better than a "low profile" tire(60 or smaller aspect ratio tire)I think that may be some salesman lingo(just my opinion). I think I'll buy some and try them out. If you call him he sells them at a reduced rate, I think he said $1.70 per ounce.

I am not affiliated with this company, just passing on information.
xwrecker

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Tire balance beads.

Post  Lou on Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:21 pm

Go for the good stuff Dyna Beads , @$1.70 /oz I would be thinking price is too good to be true.Have been using Dyna Beads for 5 yrs, naver out of balance.
Take care Be Safe.

Lou

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2010-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  grumpybutt on Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:03 pm

I bought Counteract, they are real small glass looking beads. They claim that they start to balance from the get go. I like'em and they are easier too put in your valve stem than Dyna beads.

grumpybutt

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top