Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tail of the Dragon

3 posters

Go down

Tail of the Dragon Empty Tail of the Dragon

Post  cpwomer Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:00 pm

All Uall in GA TN Carolina lets hit the Tail Sunday...Try to meet up at Deals Gap, jus look for darksider tares we'll know who we are. I'll be up there Sunday, We run the tail South to north and back again but the return trip in the gap down by the Dam in the dark...I'll be coming out of Ellijay GA. Craig
cpwomer
cpwomer

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Tail of the Dragon Empty Its in our backyard why not

Post  cpwomer Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:03 pm

Those interested in this coming Sunday, Come one Come yall
cpwomer
cpwomer

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Tail of the Dragon Empty Re: Tail of the Dragon

Post  giturgun Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:30 am

Would love to , but I never miss Church . so my Sunday rides are limited to short hops around here. Watch for the weekend warriors , they be out there on the weekend.
giturgun
giturgun

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post  quadancer Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:15 pm

I only miss church for camping weekends, which we did - stayed at Tellico Plains, and hit the skyway then the Dragon.
I missed the last post before leaving or I would have called and we could have hooked up. Got in with 2 guys who rode just
like us (one on a wing and one on a Road Star) and hung around the depot briefly before ripping it up northbound. We
got real lucky and had no one slow us down until nearly at the top. Wife thought it was a roller coaster!
quadancer
quadancer

Number of posts : 1245
Registration date : 2010-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post  giturgun Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:04 pm

GFood to hear you all done ok. I am going to try and do another trip down that way soon. Would like to hit the Diamondback again. I will post on here before leaving and try to let you all know when I can make it down. With deer season and I am trying to sell 2 busses for the church, Christmas around the corner , Have charge of 4 of the kids in a play and got to get them ready. I seem to be at or above Eye peeper level at the moment. What a Face
giturgun
giturgun

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post  quadancer Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:07 pm

I can't keep up with you Wingers for all my scraping...but one a' these days (come some serious money) I'm gonna
put 2" over tubes in front like a guy in Cally did - he said he hasn't scraped since and loves it in the twisties. He
also put a Vredestein on the back, following me.
quadancer
quadancer

Number of posts : 1245
Registration date : 2010-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down