Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THANKS ALL!

2 posters

Go down

THANKS ALL! Empty THANKS ALL!

Post  rIIIrider Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:50 am

Thank You All, I've decided to try the darkside! I was debating this morning and decided nope I'm not giving any more money to metz for a tire that only puts out 5000 miles at best! (for me anyways) I hear about people getting 10000 out of there's, thats great but I've never gotten close to that on my rocket, also the best price I can find on a metz 240/50/16 is right at $255 hmmm Mad Evil or Very Mad THAT'S IT!!!! I've got to try this "darkside" thing out, I'm hoping for the best!! Cool

I've decided to go with the riken raptor 225/55zr16, mainly because of the price, less then $77 dollars delivered!! (tirebuyer.com) and my local dealer said $50 installed,(that's with them doing all the work) said all I have to do is drop the tire and the bike off and sign a release waiver yeah

A special thanks to all who helped with my decision Cheers
rIIIrider
rIIIrider

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

THANKS ALL! Empty Re: THANKS ALL!

Post  twin1300 Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:01 pm

Congrats sir!!!!

Don't forget two more things.

1. Take it easy for the first couple of hundred miles to make sure you get the mold release off from the manufacture before you ride it like you stole it!

2. Start with manufacture suggested PSI or a couple lbs. lower and when you get used to the tire and it's handling, try adjusting the air pressure to match your riding style!

.........................bobby
twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  rIIIrider Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:05 pm

twin1300 wrote:Congrats sir!!!!

Don't forget two more things.

1. Take it easy for the first couple of hundred miles to make sure you get the mold release off from the manufacture before you ride it like you stole it!

2. Start with manufacture suggested PSI or a couple lbs. lower and when you get used to the tire and it's handling, try adjusting the air pressure to match your riding style!

.........................bobby

budhug thank you Sir!
rIIIrider
rIIIrider

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: