Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready to cross over...

2 posters

Go down

Ready to cross over... Empty Ready to cross over...

Post  midegim Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:36 pm

Ok, I've been pondering this since last fall. Had a whole Iowa winter and now that riding weather is upon me I must get it done. The E3 on the rear on my 2003 1800R is down to the last 1000 miles of tread having accumulated a whole 6000 miles. Considering the $500ish bucks the pair cost me last year I am not doing it again. We pretty much always ride two up. The front tire looks good for another year. Looks like the CT on the rear is the way to go. I'm Looking at a General Evertek HP in 205/60-16. I like the look of the tread and the cost is good. I believe my local car garage can do the tire change, at least he said he would try. I really want to avoid any fitment issues. I would rather ride than wrench any day. I am ordering some Dynabeads today. Any advise?
midegim
midegim

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-06-14

Back to top Go down

Ready to cross over... Empty Re: Ready to cross over...

Post  twin1300 Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:54 pm

Sounds like you have done your homework and the plan looks good. Go for it! You will love the two up riding...really really smooth ride. Let us know when you get it done?

Congrats.............bobby
twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down