Introduction and question

Go down

Introduction and question

Post  Bullet on Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:10 pm

I'm a 56 year old male from North Central Arkansas. My shovel head is my addiction. I don't stay off it long enough to do proper maintance, but when something goes wrong, I enjoy working on it. I ride in all kinds of weather. I want to give "Riding on the Darkside" a try. That brings me to my question.....I ride a 1976FLH with 130/90/16 tires on both front and rear. What ct can I use? Thanks for the forum. I look forward to learning more.

Bullet

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-02-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction and question

Post  Bullet on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:25 pm

Replies seem to be a little slow on this forum, or did I post in the wrong section?

Bullet

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:58 pm

Bullet wrote:I'm a 56 year old male from North Central Arkansas. My shovel head is my addiction. I don't stay off it long enough to do proper maintance, but when something goes wrong, I enjoy working on it. I ride in all kinds of weather. I want to give "Riding on the Darkside" a try. That brings me to my question.....I ride a 1976FLH with 130/90/16 tires on both front and rear. What ct can I use? Thanks for the forum. I look forward to learning more.

It's not that we are slow just out riding! hehehe Welcome sir and congrats on choosing to try to darkside your ride. But the 16" rim is hard to get a tire thin enough to fit because of the chain or belt clearance. In your case the chain. Good luck sir! If I could get one to fit my Father n laws RK would already have one years ago.

.....................bobby

aka....Senior Vader...(giving to me by my friends) Vader

http://www.hickmachine.com/ I got the CTR and love it!

VTXDS # 5
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Bullet on Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:01 pm

Thank you Sir Vader. I appreciate your reply. I bought new MC tires, but I'll continue to keep my eyes on the dark side.

Bullet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum