Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkside scooter on the tail of the dragon.

4 posters

Go down

Darkside scooter on the tail of the dragon. Empty Darkside scooter on the tail of the dragon.

Post  Stickyfrog Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:33 pm

went to NC last weekend to meet up with a bunch of other MP3 peeps. we stayed at the Blue Ridge Motorcycle campground in Cruso, NC . Great time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU2fV2JMJCo&feature=player_embedded

Thanks to my bro Fuzzy for making this video.

Stickyfrog
Stickyfrog

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Darkside scooter on the tail of the dragon. Empty Re: Darkside scooter on the tail of the dragon.

Post  LadyDraco Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:17 am

Hey Stickyfrog...
How do you like your MP3??
That's so cool that you have it DS...
LadyDraco
LadyDraco

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2010-09-14

Back to top Go down

Darkside scooter on the tail of the dragon. Empty Re: Darkside scooter on the tail of the dragon.

Post  twin1300 Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:46 am

Awesome dude! Thanks for the vid and yes!!!! The darkside is a dragon killer!!!!

........................bobby
twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  quadancer Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:57 am

Not to be critical or anything, but didn't a car and a little pickup truck just blow off and leave him? I don't know diddly about those scooters, it just seemed pretty slow even compared to the lumbering Harleys. The tire was doing it's job, I'm sure.
quadancer
quadancer

Number of posts : 1245
Registration date : 2010-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Stickyfrog Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:35 pm

quadancer wrote:Not to be critical or anything, but didn't a car and a little pickup truck just blow off and leave him? I don't know diddly about those scooters, it just seemed pretty slow even compared to the lumbering Harleys. The tire was doing it's job, I'm sure.

Yeah I was not going too fast on the first run but the car and pick up were actually slowing me down. Right after the part where you see the other mp3's coming toward (friends we were meeting there) us the last one OAD turned around and caught us and we pulled into of the turnouts for a bit. That part is edited out. I will admit though I was a little intimidated on my first run but I think I did a little better coming back.

I love the mp3 but if I lived in the hills I would definitely move up from a 250 to a 500. I switched and rode OAD's 500 for awhile and loved the extra power.
Stickyfrog
Stickyfrog

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum