Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smokin Joe

2 posters

Go down

Smokin Joe Empty Smokin Joe

Post  smokey2255 Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:46 am

What are the dates for the fall color ride? Hoping it is on my long weekend that month. Cassie and I want to Make it if we can.

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Smokin Joe Empty Re: Smokin Joe

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:03 am

Ride in on friday evening Oct.15 the ride is saturday Oct.16 . Ground zero is The Phillips Motel in Robbinsville, North Carolina. I'm pretty sure we have SOLD OUT at The Phillips Motel as we always do on this ride. The San-Ran Motel is within walking distance of Miss Reba's place ( The Phillips Motel ) and is used as a alternative. The Micro-tel is also down the road however its not walking distance in my book anyway.You will need a room for both friday and saturday night Oct 15 & 16....If the weather turns to shit for that weekend the fair weather bikers will be cancellin' like the pussy's they are however I suggest if you want to come deal with getting a room right now as we have a large group on this ride year after year and Robbinsville,North Carolina only has so many rooms....The 3rd weekend in Oct. is peak fall colors for the mountains so there will be many folks not just us hunting a room that weekend.

The Phillips Motel 828-479-3370
The San-Ran Motel (828) 479-3256

Microtel Inn 828-479-6772
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down