Hey Twin!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey Twin!

Post  ToMang07 on Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:13 pm

IF the "DS LIst" is working for ya... What a Face

PLEASE ADD ME! Twisted Evil

I cant opent the last page, so It wont let me post. Suspect

THANKS AGA
IN! :cheers
:
avatar
ToMang07

Number of posts : 68
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Twin!

Post  nodakbassmaster on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:28 am

congrats!~

_________________
05 1800F/N
215/45/18 Toyo T1R
I walk on water

avatar
nodakbassmaster
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1604
Age : 38
Location : Rapid City, SD
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Twin!

Post  twin1300 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:27 am

ToMang07 wrote:IF the "DS LIst" is working for ya... What a Face

PLEASE ADD ME! Twisted Evil

I cant opent the last page, so It wont let me post. Suspect

THANKS AGA
IN! :cheers
:

If I can get it to open for me I would! I will see what I can do.


.......................bobby

_________________
In Christ Service..............bobby

aka....Senior Vader...(giving to me by my friends) Vader

http://www.hickmachine.com/ I got the CTR and love it!

VTXDS # 5
avatar
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Age : 57
Location : Denham Springs, La.
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Twin!

Post  ToMang07 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:28 am

HEY, YOU GUYS DON'T STILL HAVE PATCHES, DO YA????

Suspect
avatar
ToMang07

Number of posts : 68
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Twin!

Post  ToMang07 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:29 am

ToMang07 wrote:HEY, YOU GUYS DON'T STILL HAVE PATCHES, DO YA????

Suspect

NO BIGGIE. (Glad its not JUST me)

But I'd settle for cookies
...or patches. Just F
YI. Laughing
avatar
ToMang07

Number of posts : 68
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Twin!

Post  jedishon on Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:36 am

ToMang07 wrote:
ToMang07 wrote:HEY, YOU GUYS DON'T STILL HAVE PATCHES, DO YA????

Suspect

NO BIGGIE. (Glad its not JUST me)

But I'd settle for cookies
...or patches. Just F
YI. Laughing

New patches should be out shortly.

Jerry
avatar
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Age : 67
Location : Rogersville, Al
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Twin!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum