Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shout out to Twin 1300

2 posters

Go down

Shout out to Twin 1300 Empty Shout out to Twin 1300

Post  Badmoon Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:40 am

Had the chance to speak to Bobby last night. For those of you that dont know him, let me tell you. I believe he is a stand up guy. I called him at work and he took the time to talk to me and answered my questions. He is the type of person ABATE needs in washington. He rides his bike everyday, rain or shine year around. I look forward the time when we get the chance to talk face to face and actually put a face to the name.
Thanks Bobby for taking the time to answer my questions and I look forward to the time when we can just exchange stories and tell lies.

Peace.
Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Shout out to Twin 1300 Empty Re: Shout out to Twin 1300

Post  twin1300 Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:37 am

Badmoon,

Back atcha'! We need MORE stand up guys like you in a bowed down world.

I enjoyed the conversation last nite too! Sounds just too good to be true huh? But you gonna get to see for yourself. By the way, I sent you a e-mail this morning about the "On the Halfshell" run with smokey, muntz and a few others.....we would love to have you. Here's the link, click it to see the details. I couldn't remember last nite what was happening on the 22nd, but remembered when I woke up this morning.

https://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com/rides-f2/ride-dinner-with-smokey-t397.htm

Let us know and we can plan to have you with us and get better info.

..............bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down