Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great cheap mechanic shop. N. Fl.

2 posters

Go down

Great cheap mechanic shop. N. Fl. Empty Great cheap mechanic shop. N. Fl.

Post  maurice Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:08 pm

Anyone in N. Florida area could benefit. cudos to "Wicked Cycle". I called for bead price, said 20 bucks for both tires my size. Went there and I asked how much to put them in for me. Said nothing, not as in silence, but $0. He said he has put on a few ct's of my tire brand for rear lately. I asked how much. Said $105 total, tire+install.Cool! He asked if I would steer any business his way. Gladly. Phone is 904-741-6945
My tires must have been balanced well as bike rode very smooth before beads installed, and I did not notice a difference, maybe slightly. But at least for life of tire it's done.

Maurice
maurice
maurice

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Back to top Go down

Great cheap mechanic shop. N. Fl. Empty Re: Great cheap mechanic shop. N. Fl.

Post  Steve-O Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:54 am

I'm going to call him to get some more beads...just remembered I dumped mine out all over the garage floor...and I didn't put them back in since I changed tires. Thanks for the phone number.
Steve-O
Steve-O
Moderate user
Moderate user

Number of posts : 1153
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post  maurice Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:28 pm

Steve-O wrote:I'm going to call him to get some more beads...just remembered I dumped mine out all over the garage floor...and I didn't put them back in since I changed tires. Thanks for the phone number.

You're welcome. tell them i referred you and maybe i will get an extra good deal sometime! Very Happy

maurice
maurice
maurice

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down