Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DYNA BEADS! Can you buy them online???

+2
Badmoon
metalguy
6 posters

Go down

DYNA BEADS! Can you buy them online??? Empty DYNA BEADS! Can you buy them online???

Post  metalguy Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:40 pm

[b]Has anyone found a link to where I can just order some dyna beads online?? I just had my darkside tire installed, and want to put the dynabeads in. Oh, BTW...It is a 1984 VT700c, and the tire is a douglas tire from Wal-Mart. Looks good on there!-------Metalguy Wink

metalguy

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Back to top Go down

DYNA BEADS! Can you buy them online??? Empty Re: DYNA BEADS! Can you buy them online???

Post  Badmoon Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:28 pm

Here is where I got mine.

http://www.knowwhere2jeep.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=10952

Hope this helps.
Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

DYNA BEADS! Can you buy them online??? Empty Dynabeads

Post  T3REBEL Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:44 pm

You can also get them at innovativebalancing.com. TJ
T3REBEL
T3REBEL

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

DYNA BEADS! Can you buy them online??? Empty Re: DYNA BEADS! Can you buy them online???

Post  Badmoon Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:09 pm

T3REBEL wrote:You can also get them at innovativebalancing.com. TJ

Is this the company that you used? I tried to caontact them and I never got an answer. I still have the beads though. I had Honda balance the tire and it only took 1/4 oz of lead to be balanced. The MT that I had mounted last time took almost 2 3/4 oz to balance. How is that for a precision piece of rubber. I went ahead and had them stick on the weight right between the spokes of the mag wheel.

Peace
Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve-O Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:33 pm

You can order them on line from the innovative..... Mine arrived within the week, both times.

We used to have a guy here from that company (I think), indiana bill or something like that. But he hasn't been around in awhile.
Steve-O
Steve-O
Moderate user
Moderate user

Number of posts : 1153
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:58 pm

Badmoon wrote:

Is this the company that you used? I tried to caontact them and I never got an answer. I still have the beads though. I had Honda balance the tire and it only took 1/4 oz of lead to be balanced. The MT that I had mounted last time took almost 2 3/4 oz to balance. How is that for a precision piece of rubber. I went ahead and had them stick on the weight right between the spokes of the mag wheel.

Peace
Moon
The best thing about the Dynabeads is they keep the tire balanced for the entire life of the tire. Weights will not do that as the tire wears.
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Badmoon Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:07 am

Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 wrote:
Badmoon wrote:

Peace
Moon
The best thing about the Dynabeads is they keep the tire balanced for the entire life of the tire. Weights will not do that as the tire wears.

I know, your right. I got how do you say,,, impatient. I figgured that I could always add them later. I would not take anything to pop that te-tiny wieght off the wheel and add the beads.

Question for ya though...
What is the recomended amount of weight of beads to be added when that time comes. As I said before I only have 1/4 oz of weight on the wheel now.

Thanks
Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:49 am

Badmoon wrote:
Badmoon wrote:

Peace
Moon

I know, your right. I got how do you say,,, impatient. I figgured that I could always add them later. I would not take anything to pop that te-tiny wieght off the wheel and add the beads.

What is the recomended amount of weight of beads to be added when that time comes. As I said before I only have 1/4 oz of weight on the wheel now.

Thanks
Moon
( 2) oz. in a motorcycle tire.
( 3) oz. in a car tire.
I poured mine down the valve stem.
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Badmoon Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:15 am

Thanks Joe. You da man

Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Back to top Go down

DYNA BEADS! Can you buy them online??? Empty Innovative Balancing

Post  T3REBEL Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:40 am

Hey! It has been awhile since I ordered some from innovative. The first time I ordered I only ordered 4 oz. but didn't have enough to do the front tire as well. I found I could order a lot and the shipping was going to be about the same so I was just trying to save a few bucks on shipping cost. I plan on buying from them the next time I order some, they were good on the service. TJ
T3REBEL
T3REBEL

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:12 pm

Badmoon wrote:
Badmoon wrote:

Peace
Moon

Thanks
Moon

Glad there were no liquids in my mouth that time..... After waiting for a year to put the tire on you get impatient to get it balanced.......You crack me up Moon

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Badmoon Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:05 pm

I know Jer. I was going to have the tire mounted and wait some more for the beads to arrive. Nope, after seeing the tire on the wheel. There was no way I was going to wait any longer. My wife thinks Im nuts too. You should have seen her when I got home. It was Christmas all over again.

Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:37 am

I take it she was glad you didn't crash and burst into a fireball....

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Badmoon Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:45 pm

I dont know. We have a great relationship, but sometimes I think she hopes I will. I think I need to sit down with my insureance dude and discuss a few things. I might just be overinsured.

Makes me go, "Hum"

Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve-O Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:19 pm

My wife made me UP my insurance before I got a bike. I check my bike before every ride...you should too moon! ;-)
Steve-O
Steve-O
Moderate user
Moderate user

Number of posts : 1153
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down